Bridgestone Enters The Morgan Cup

Bridgestone just posted on Facebook and shared a link to the Morgan Cup 2.0 information! So excited to have a sponsor of this event involved at this level and I really do believe that this is just the beginning. We have not seen anything yet!!

I think Bridgestone is going to be a great sponsor in this event. In the long run I think they will really open people's eyes about how good of a golf company they are.

Just saw Bridgestone on Facebook linking to the MC. So cool!

I think Bridgestone is going to be a great sponsor in this event. In the long run I think they will really open people's eyes about how good of a golf company they are.

I agree. I know that I have really enjoyed hitting the B330-RX ball recently but that is all that I have been able to try. Really hoping that their clubs get more exposure through all of this and it becomes a win-win for all involved. I know that Jake absolutely loves the clubs they bring to the market, just need to get them into more golfers hands.

That is awesome that Bridgestone is getting as excited for this event as we are. I love Bridgestone! I think they are making some of the finest stuff out there. It is kind of funny to me that people look at them as an underdog, if you will, because their Asian brand, Tour Stage is massive over there. They have the pedigree that's for sure! I cannot wait to get my hands on the J40 line up!

I hope a lot of you potential Morgan Cuppers and potential Bridgestone staffers are paying close attention to the J40 reviews we've been putting up. The J40 Dual Pocket Cavity review will be going up soon as well.

I hope a lot of you potential Morgan Cuppers and potential Bridgestone staffers are paying close attention to the J40 reviews we've been putting up. The J40 Dual Pocket Cavity review will be going up soon as well.

I've read them more than once :)

Been reading, and rereading. Really looking forward to the review on the Dual Pockets, those things look amazing.

Yep yep. Wedges already sound like a big hit from what I have seen from you and I have seen/heard some nice shots in the video HOTD also.

Also, I look forward to seeing what happens with the putter offerings....I know it has been discussed some before but I think we are all still in the dark about how that will be done.

You know we are! I dont think there are any irons coming out that I am looking forward to hitting as much as the J40s!

Yep yep. Wedges already sound like a big hit from what I have seen from you and I have seen/heard some nice shots in the video HOTD also.

Also, I look forward to seeing what happens with the putter offerings....I know it has been discussed some before but I think we are all still in the dark about how that will be done.

I too am interested in what the putter offerings are going to be. Very intriguing as this will be a new endeavor for Bridgestone as far as putters go.

I've read them more than once :)

+1. I've been very interested in your thread and Hanks thoughts. Plus JB's thoughts on the J40 driver. I have to admit I am the most intrigued by what Bridgestone is going to do for their reps

I just got done looking at the Bridgestone website for the umpteenth time. I had to wipe the drool off my face when I was done! Three words: Dual Pocket Cavities!

I'm interested in seeing what the J40 hybrid is all about too. Haven't heard to much about it

Good point! They have some great shaft offerings for their hybrids too!

As far i can tell there arent too many holes in their line up for 2012. I actually saw the J40s in this guys bag today at the range. I've seen him hit balls and he has some good action. He also had the Staff bag. It really was a nice setup.

Edited: meant there are no holes in their line up

Last edited:
As far i can tell there are too many holes in their line up for 2012. I actually saw the J40s in this guys bag today at the range. I've seen him hit balls and he has some good action. He also had the Staff bag. It really was a nice setup.

Are you in shape? I am and I would have taken his bag and ran.

Reading this morning about the J40 430....I need to try that driver. Classic pear shape with low to mid launch with low spin is EXACTLY what I need. Gotta wait until January though.

With a week left to get you videos in I thought I'd jar your memories on who will be part of Morgan Cup 2.0

With a week left to get you videos in I thought I'd jar your memories on who will be part of Morgan Cup 2.0

No need to jar this memory! I have been checking each of the sponsors websites not to mention the websites for the courses. I have to say that the Bridgestone stuff has me SUPER intrigued. I think I would love the Dual Pocket Cavities!!! And I can't wait to hot the J40 driver!

The more I have looked into each sponsor's equipment for the MC 2.0, the more I have gotten excited about Bridgestone. I have never hit any of their equipment, but I saw some of it in JBs bag when I played with him last month. It is pretty sweet and I'm pretty upset with myself for not asking to swing a couple of his clubs because after everything I have read about them it sounds like they are the real deal. Throw in the fact that they have the best offerings in golf balls and they just can't be beat. Before I became a member of THP I never would have even given Bridgestone a second glance if I was at the golf store (other than their golf balls) but now it is a whole new story.

The more I have looked into each sponsor's equipment for the MC 2.0, the more I have gotten excited about Bridgestone. I have never hit any of their equipment, but I saw some of it in JBs bag when I played with him last month. It is pretty sweet and I'm pretty upset with myself for not asking to swing a couple of his clubs because after everything I have read about them it sounds like they are the real deal. Throw in the fact that they have the best offerings in golf balls and they just can't be beat. Before I became a member of THP I never would have even given Bridgestone a second glance if I was at the golf store (other than their golf balls) but now it is a whole new story.
Did you sign in the J40 iron testing thread? That entire line has me interested, especially reading the reviews that the THP Team has done on them. Plus, they look downright awesome.

Yes I signed on for the J40 iron testing. I couldn't pass it up after everything I had been reading about the whole J40 line. The dumb thing is I had already heard great things about it before I was in Florida but I didn't ask JB if I could swing any of them. I also didn't ask Freddie if I could swing the R11 irons which was something else I wanted to try. Probably just didn't want to sound like a babbling idiot since I had just met them and I didn't want to go nuts just asking them to hit anything and everything haha.

Back