THP Fantasy Football Week 9 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just read that Hillis hurt himself in practice.

Wtc! Stupid madden football game.

Tapatalked by Siri on my iPhone 4

Wtc! Stupid madden football game.

Erin's nephews have Madden for their PS3. I love that game. I rock Madden 09 on my PS2. My team is good. Stupid Hillis and stupid McFadden.

I'm ready to roll faces people.

Still waiting to see if the Raiders add a kicker or Janikowski is a go...

Sorry TMod-ican Jacobs is off the block.

Sorry TMod-ican Jacobs is off the block.

No worries bro! injuries happen and hoping Ahmad isn't as serious as some claim. Also reports its not as major as others think. Ill probably not be playing him this week but Im not worried long term. What happens, happens!

Nicks and Bradshaw are doubtful. Andre Johnson is out.

Same here. There doesn't seem to be any news yet and I am finding that very annoying.

Saw my first blip about it, and it isn't really any news. Raiders may re-sign Rayner if Janikowski can't play. Duh!
I guess it is still early over here for news, not even lunch time yet. I'd think if he doesn't practice today he'll be out. Last I heard they were keeping him out of practice until today anyway.

Saw my first blip about it, and it isn't really any news. Raiders may re-sign Rayner if Janikowski can't play. Duh!
I guess it is still early over here for news, not even lunch time yet. I'd think if he doesn't practice today he'll be out. Last I heard they were keeping him out of practice until today anyway.

Anyone have any news on Matthews?

My team is going to roll someone this week!!

Same here. There doesn't seem to be any news yet and I am finding that very annoying.

Just found this, it is a couple hours old...

"Kicker Sebastian Janikowski is at practice. However, he has yet to attempt any field goals in almost three weeks. Coach Hue Jackson said he wants to see Janikowski test his injured left (kicking leg) hamstring before he commits to using him Sunday.
At one point, Janikowski donned a helmet and lined up as if he was going to kick off. Ultimately, he kicked the ball a short distance with his right foot. So, he remains a question mark until further notice.
The Raiders signed kicker Dave Rayner the day before the Chiefs game. So, it’s conceivable that they won’t make a decision on Janikowski until tomorrow at some point."
By Steve Corkran
Friday, November 4th, 2011 at 11:17 am

I see TC decided to help out OEM. Grrrrr.

I see TC decided to help out OEM. Grrrrr.

I have attempted about 3 trades with Fildini. I have come to the realization that he does not either; 1. Exist, or 2. Know how to check email.

I have attempted about 3 trades with Fildini. I have come to the realization that he does not either; 1. Exist, or 2. Know how to check email.

He has been MIA, but he found time to grab Faulk. Don't know what's going on with him.

Marshawn Lynch for Alex Smith. Kevin had no QB for this weekend against me.

Thanks.

Some interesting Hillis news. I've read he's now expected to be out at least a couple of weeks. This is also an interesting read...http://www.cleveland.com/browns/ind..._9.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Janikowski...Hue Jackson says he is confident he's healthy enough to play Sunday. We'll have to wait and see if he practices today.

TO, an arrest warrant has been issued. Seems he skipped a child support hearing to put on his workout session. (dumb-ass)

Hakeem Nicks out
Ahmad Bradshaw out

Janikowski in

Hillis rumor, Browns may place him on IR if he's out more than a couple of games.

Marshawn Lynch for Alex Smith. Kevin had no QB for this weekend against me.

Mmhmm he needed RB help and I needed a QB.

should have traded him Hillis! what a waste of a draft pick!

I traded for that stiff! What a waste. I think I heard Hillis was on the bench at Arkansas because he wasn't a tough runner so he was behind McFadden and Fragile Felixe Jerry. What a vag

I traded for that stiff! What a waste. I think I heard Hillis was on the bench at Arkansas because he wasn't a tough runner so he was behind McFadden and Fragile Felixe Jerry. What a vag

Lol I'm still scared to dump him or trade him cause he could put up good numbers if he ever decided to grace us with his presence during a game. And not from the club box.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back