The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well he is an ass. haha

Yeah it was pretty close to that. I was kinda hoping Ron Hornaday would follow through with his threat to be at Cryles house on Monday morning.

had a big tourney at work today and i met ryan zimmerman, michael cuddyer, and david wright
zimmerman gave my boss a bat he broke during a game
man these major league guys have hot wives lol

Just got home from "Meat Fest" man was it awesome! My buddy does wonders with that smoker

This could also be appropriate for the Happy Happy Joy Joy thread

Is that an all-day thing all about different kinds of meats?

Jacob R, how good is the kicker on your football team. You seem to play on a good team so I'm curious.

4 hours of meats. Pork BBQ, Ribs, Beef Brisket, and ribs. In the summer he does whole hog - pork fest. Everything from sides to drinks should have pork. Desserts as well. It gets interesting and delicious. Bacon brownies are amazing.

Jacob R, how good is the kicker on your football team. You seem to play on a good team so I'm curious.

Quite good from less than 35. No real length though. We lost yesterday. Seasons over.

4 hours of meats. Pork BBQ, Ribs, Beef Brisket, and ribs. In the summer he does whole hog - pork fest. Everything from sides to drinks should have pork. Desserts as well. It gets interesting and delicious. Bacon brownies are amazing.

That sounds awesome. Who doesn't love meat.

That sounds awesome. Who doesn't love meat.

Do I even have to respond or was that supposed to be a rhetorical question? :D

Tappin' from my iPad!

Tappin' from my iPad!

No Vegan Fest. I do work with a woman who is Vegan. She always has the worst gas.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Hmm...

Cookie, didnt you become a vegan to support the wife? Were you a fan of meat prior to going vegan?

You'd be proud bro, I had the veggie patty sammich at Subway yesterday, and I liked it.

LOL @ Frank - truth!

War - yep, that's right but always preferred chicken but like a good burger. Not a big steak/ribs guy. Nice on the veggie samich!

Tappin' from my iPad!

Cook, I'm skimmin' hard tonight, but how'd you end up today? I saw your Shot of the Day post. How are you overall?

She has cleared me out of the room. I almost threw up. She's like 90 lb.'s too. It's like a super power.

LOL @ Frank - truth!

War - yep, that's right but always preferred chicken but like a good burger. Not a big steak/ribs guy. Nice on the veggie samich!

Tappin' from my iPad!

One of my dogs farts all the time. It's awesome. But deadly too. I've seen her fart before and scare herself. My favorite is when she farts,gets up and walks away. Then the other dog comes over and sniffs the crime scene. LOL

There is this dog at the school that absolutely adores me. My buddy hates it. I told him "I can get it to leave." I turned my bottom to it, cut a fine slice of cheddar, and watched that dog turn tail and run off. Wouldn't have anything to do with me for a week.

One of my dogs farts all the time. It's awesome. But deadly too. I've seen her fart before and scare herself. My favorite is when she farts,gets up and walks away. Then the other dog comes over and sniffs the crime scene. LOL

I had a Rottweiler back in school, and he would be laying down, get up and leave the room. When he did this, you knew he cut a bad one. After leaving the room, he would then would come back to survey the damage.

There is this dog at the school that absolutely adores me. My buddy hates it. I told him "I can get it to leave." I turned my bottom to it, cut a fine slice of cheddar, and watched that dog turn tail and run off. Wouldn't have anything to do with me for a week.

Jacob I'm curious, how good is the kicker at your school? You seem to have a good football team, so I'm curious.

Dog farts are awful. Sometimes she does these air farts that are loud but lack substance. The silent ones are the bad ones. They just sneak up on you and it's like the plague. Requires the shirt pulled up over the face to survive.

No problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back