So far I'm loving it. Some small touches to make it different from mw2 but fairly similar. 2 hours in and I think it's a winner

It's not bad. You do die fast but that isn't always bad. Assualt Rifles suck so far and UMP is best gun ATM. Thinkin G36 and ACR will be good ARs.

If the party system would work it would be even better but through the 2-3 hours I played last night I had some fun by myself. But IW messed up with giving "kick" as the first weapon thing. It makes every gun have little to no recoil, just makes it perfect and too easy. I also kind of think the support class thing is overpowered. While its nice for people who aren't good at the game(let's them get killstreaks) people can easily spam the uavs and everything. It just idk doesn't seem right to me but jus my opinion I'm enjoying the game. Played a spec ops game too, just like zombies with upgrades but still really enjoyable

Well I stayed up until 630 this morning playing, that was a mistake, but I couldnt put it down

First impressions of Rocksmith are very good, spent about 2 hours last night playing. I have to say the best thing is the dynamic difficulty, it starts out very easy with just single note phrases and as you do well on those it will add more notes or even chords to the song as you go, if it adds too much and you start missing a lot of notes then it will remove notes to make it easier for you.

It really feels like more of a guitar instruction program setup as a game so you have a goal to strive for. I haven't messed with any of the mini-games yet I was having too much fun playing real songs, I did noodle with the amp setup which is a pretty cool feature, you just hook up go to the amp and jam away. If you have any experience with guitar tabs then the interface is pretty intuitive albeit upside down from what guitar tab is normally shown but I like how it's setup currently I think you can change it but I haven't messed with any of that yet. I'd be happy to report more as I get farther in but overall so far I'd definitely recommend it.

I think I am going to get BF3. It'll be the first game I have played in a few years(other than Madden last year).

Pretty deep into the campaign of MW3 and love it. I have loved the story since cod4 and so far so good.

Pretty deep into the campaign of MW3 and love it. I have loved the story since cod4 and so far so good.

I had my first urge to consider buying this game when I heard Price's voice in a commercial. I got so pissed. I may give this a redbox try and just knock out the campaign mission.

Same goes for Assassin's Creed when it comes out. I've bought every one but I'm getting annoyed with beating the campaigns in a couple days and then I have no idea what to do with the game anymore. I miss the days of games like Final Fantasy 2 and 3, which had what felt like 20-30 hour campaigns

i plan on picking up uncharted 3 this weekend. i loved the first 2. i just hope the story is a little bit longer in this one. felt like i beat the others kind of quick.

Done with MW3s campaign in I think less than 6 hours, no more than that though.
Action packed and enjoyed it. :D If you enjoyed cod4, MW2, you'll enjoy this campaign

EDIT: Scratch that, not even 6 hours. on regular(just to get through it right now) at 4 hrs and 45 minutes. Sheesh.

Skyrim is about to eat my life. Ready for Friday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Getting excited for AC Revelations on tuesday... It gets a little repetitive climbing everything, but at least it's in a new city, and AC Brotherhood was rediculously detailed. Expecting great things from ACR.

Getting excited for AC Revelations on tuesday... It gets a little repetitive climbing everything, but at least it's in a new city, and AC Brotherhood was rediculously detailed. Expecting great things from ACR.

omg the ending.....

+2 Been looking forward to this one. Plus, the 3" of sleet we got today tells me it's game season again.

It sucks all these good games are coming out right now. I will have to wait on Skyrim but I am absolutely getting this

I have two personal days that I have to use up this year or they are gone for good (plus, I don't really have any vacation because I am new at this job). I am leaving NC right after work and hauling my Xbox down to Franklin Springs, GA to pick up the midnight release of Skyrim. My Thursday night, Friday (except for a round of golf), Saturday and Sunday will be dedicated to playing Skyrim.

omg the ending.....

The ending was crazy. I have a feeling that won't be an issue in the next game and it'll be like it didn't happen. Trying to make this as vague as possible to avoid a spoiler hehe

It sucks all these good games are coming out right now. I will have to wait on Skyrim but I am absolutely getting this

I know! This and Assassin's Creed along with Forza still....chaos...and I still haven't played the new Batman. I guess its a good thing the weather has been terrible around here lately.

I have two personal days that I have to use up this year or they are gone for good (plus, I don't really have any vacation because I am new at this job). I am leaving NC right after work and hauling my Xbox down to Franklin Springs, GA to pick up the midnight release of Skyrim. My Thursday night, Friday (except for a round of golf), Saturday and Sunday will be dedicated to playing Skyrim.

My copy shipped from gamefly today! I can't wait!

Too many games out right now. Playing BF3, MW3, GOW3, Forza 4, Arkham City, Rocksmith.......please...no more games for a while.

No I'm not getting Skyrim. I don't like RPG's.

So what is this Skyrim game you are obessed about? lol

So what is this Skyrim game you are obessed about? lol

Probably one of the most beautiful games ever produced. It is a massive, open world and single player RPG. It is the 5th game in the Elder Scrolls series and I have been hooked since I played the third one (Morrowind).

its a game for nerds

LOL!
Role playing games are way too advanced for me. I barely can do the shooter games. Sports games are more my speed.

FFX is possibly the best RPG I've ever played. It'll be cool to see them redo it for the PS3

Back