Anyone else love their sleep?

I love sleep. I don't sleep nearly as late as I used to, but sleeping until 10am or so on the weekends feels great. I typically go to bed around midnight during the week and wake up around 6:45.

Looked at the title quick and thought you were declaring your love for sheep

I don't know how ya'll do it on 3 hours of sleep. If I'm not going to get at least 4 hours I just don't bother going to bed, thats why I don't do naps. If I sleep for a couple hours, I am OUT OF IT. I usually get around 6 hours, but I prefer at least 8. I do fairly well on no sleep. I work 6pm to 6am. So if I have anything to do before 10 I usually just dont' sleep that day, and as long as I get 8-10 hours the next night I don't really have any problems.

I used to pretty much be an insomniac, couldn't sleep at all. I would go 3 or 4 days on no sleep, it was rough.

I don't know how ya'll do it on 3 hours of sleep. If I'm not going to get at least 4 hours I just don't bother going to bed, thats why I don't do naps. If I sleep for a couple hours, I am OUT OF IT. I usually get around 6 hours, but I prefer at least 8. I do fairly well on no sleep. I work 6pm to 6am. So if I have anything to do before 10 I usually just dont' sleep that day, and as long as I get 8-10 hours the next night I don't really have any problems.

I used to pretty much be an insomniac, couldn't sleep at all. I would go 3 or 4 days on no sleep, it was rough.

It sucks Wake, when I start getting real tired I have to go to bed. I have been this way for probably the past 10 or so years, I would pay some big $ for a solid 8 hours. I cant remember the last time that happened.

I'm up by 3:30 am and to bed around 22:30 for the last 26 years. Weekends I toss and turn best to get up and get going.

During the week, I go to bed between 11:00 and 12:00, read until the book falls on my head, then sleep until 6:30 or 7:00. But I'm not a sound sleeper. I toss and turn a lot.

I do like a nice couch nap on a occasion.

Kevin

I go 4 hours per night, and am trying to get it down to 3. I enjoy being awake more than being asleep.

I do a lot of driving, and hit the wall late afternoon without a decent amount of sleep. I don't drink caffeine, so it's just enough sleep and my fantastic physical condition against the armies of weariness.

Kevin

I LOVE SLEEP! haha. Right now my wife is looking for work, so I am working two jobs along with being a full time student. Plus I have to make sure I get my time in at THP! So between all that I get pretty exhausted so sleep is WONDERFUL! I usually only get 6-7 hours a night. Tomorrow I will go to work for a little bit, then I will come home and take a nice afternoon nap before I get some studying done. However, it is supposed to be nice tomorrow so I may get 9 holes in instead of the nap!

I usually go to bed around 8 p.m. at night and get up at 8 a.m. the next morning and then take five or six naps during the day when I am not playing golf :D.. Hell I could put a Bear to shame even during the winter time :sleepy::thumb:

I would love to get more sleep - provided that I could stay up almost all night and take a quick nap in the afternoon. My night-owlness can be a killer.

I loooooove to sleep. I could sleep 10-12 hrs. a day if I didn't have to work! I had today off, and I slept from 11pm last night to almost 10 am this morning! If my wife hadn't called me, I would've slept probably until the crack o' noon!!!!

Wow, I feel bad for those who can't fall asleep or can't get enough sleep. I used to have both problems, hard for me to fall asleep and when the kids were young due to necessary work hours, I only got about 3 hours sleep/night. For those who can function off of little sleep, bless 'ya. I sure can't.

Kids are older now so I can sleep nearly as much as I want. As for the hard to fall asleep part, I found melatonin. It's really been revolutionary for me wrt my sleep pattern. No reported side effects and safe enough that I've heard it recommended for (hyper) children as young as 3yrs old. Also some reports attribute some indirect anti-aging effects. The claim is that melatonin induces such a deep, restful sleep that the body can rejuvenate and repair more efficiently.

Whatever, all I know is that I take it about 5 nights per week for years and feel absolutely great every morning.

Wow, I feel bad for those who can't fall asleep or can't get enough sleep. I used to have both problems, hard for me to fall asleep and when the kids were young due to necessary work hours, I only got about 3 hours sleep/night. For those who can function off of little sleep, bless 'ya. I sure can't.
I had problems in the past too. One thing I did was switch to caffeine free pop or plain water in the evenings.

The other thing I did was download white noise and put it on a CD and I use it every night. Puts me out fast.

The older I get, the less I sleep. I used to love to sleep - now I feel like I miss things and have things that I need to get done.

I slept in until 5:10 today!

This thread pisses me off.

Go back to sleep you old grouch :beat-up:

Not possible dude. We've had a rough couple of weeks with the newest addition. She's not been sleeping well at night. It sure does suck. I feel like a zombie.

I feel like Ive been asleep since Immortals started at 9:40 last night, zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I feel like Ive been asleep since Immortals started at 9:40 last night, zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

LOL - noted!

Tappin' from my iPad!

No kidding? Thanks for the heads up dude. I guess it's no 300?

Back