The 2nd Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Tour Experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! I wonder if there are any prairie folk online who will give trash talk lessons

I was in 9ironman's town for the last week, but its CFR this week (Canadian Finals Rodeo, I didn't know either but its a big thing to the flat land Canucks) so I wouldn't expect any Prairie folks to come online soon. I did find oot that they love Team THP.

Welcome back, CB!

Thanks Smalls, so is it true that Dean and Chunkylurker still think they can actually put together a team that can win this?

I was in 9ironman's town for the last week, but its CFR this week (Canadian Finals Rodeo, I didn't know either but its a big thing to the flat land Canucks) so I wouldn't expect any Prairie folks to come online soon. I did find oot that they love Team THP.

Thanks Smalls, so is it true that Dean and Chunkylurker still think they can actually put together a team that can win this?

With as many as people as possible submitting entry videos, I think it is a sure thing.

Yes, they are still delusional about the whole thing.

With as many as people as possible submitting entry videos, I think it is a sure thing.

Yes, cause the more bad golfers submit entries the better chance they have right?

Yes, they are still delusional about the whole thing.

Hmmm well, good for them for staying upbeat.

Yes, cause the more bad golfers submit entries the better chance they have right?

Hmmm well, good for them for staying upbeat.

Most of the bad golfers are already anchoring Team THP

Most of the bad golfers are already anchoring Team THP

True but I plan to improve over the winter by watching video's of the great Chunky, and make swing changes with you.

True but I plan to improve over the winter by watching video's of the great Chunky, and make swing changes with you.

That is a fantastic plan dude. Damn you have all the bases covered!

My Morgan Cup audition videos: DONE!!

Tappin' from my iPad!

Tappin' from my iPad!

Good Job cookster! I am pulling for you to get in bro, we need a guy like you out there!

Good Job cookster! I am pulling for you to get in bro, we need a guy like you out there!

Thanks man! Ecstatic and quite the relief to get them done. Perhaps I start sleeping decently again now! :D

Tappin' from my iPad!

Tappin' from my iPad!

Good job cookie, I should have mine wrapped up and ready to go tomorrow.

Good job and good luck cookie!

Ah, nice to have CB back. I think I'd actually enjoy being defeated in the MC by CB in any way shape or form. Heck, any of that team could whoop on me and I'd have fun. Feel I should be firing away at everyone, but I gotta be myself. WB CB!

Ah, nice to have CB back. I think I'd actually enjoy being defeated in the MC by CB in any way shape or form. Heck, any of that team could whoop on me and I'd have fun. Feel I should be firing away at everyone, but I gotta be myself. WB CB!

griff -- That is not the plan man. You should be thinking about whupping up on all of them and taking home the trophy! Slapping their momma and kicking their dogs type aggressive with aggressive banner:deadhorse:. You put it to em over and over until you see the :surrender:and then you ride home victorious :blob: grinning like a opossum in a persimmon tree! This is going to be war man! :stickbeat:...

P.S. Good luck to all of you who have submitted your videos and I hope it works out for ya!

I wonder how long it took OG to compose this post ^^^^^

I wonder how long it took OG to compose this post ^^^^^

About as long as it will take for my team to take out Team Staffers if I get in this wing ding!

About as long as it will take for my team to take out Team Staffers if I get in this wing ding!

ah, so you had kellybo post that for you.

griff -- That is not the plan man. You should be thinking about whupping up on all of them and taking home the trophy! Slapping their momma and kicking their dogs type aggressive with aggressive banner:deadhorse:. You put it to em over and over until you see the :surrender:and then you ride home victorious :blob: grinning like a opossum in a persimmon tree! This is going to be war man! :stickbeat:...

P.S. Good luck to all of you who have submitted your videos and I hope it works out for ya!

Amen, brother!

Congrats to all of you who have finished your video's and I can't wait to see some of them and view the Captains watching all the entries. I am torn about Ol Gray though, I hope he gets in cause I love the guy and he deserves it, but I'm unsure whether I can take the amount of smilies in this thread leading up to the event.

He might crash the new server if he gets selected haha.

If OG gets in, I'll have to update my graphics card in order to support all the emoticons!:alien2::banana::bananadance::banghead::blob::alien::deadhorse::comp::confused2::clapp:

Good Luck OG!!!

CB You are a cool dude! If I get chosen for the Morgan Cup you never know how I might act. I might be all serious or I might just kick some arse! Lol Maybe zero emoticons huh? Maybe I will be hoping to meet up with you on Sunday in the singles match?

He might crash the new server if he gets selected haha.
That's why we have to get a new server! The IT people are saying because of the growth, but they are just being nice to the Tower.

Was watching some football today when this ad was shown. I was pretty shocked as I didn't want it to go negative this early. I don't know who this committee is and I don't condone this type of negative attack. But their support of Team Hackers is appreciated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back