Esox

Reaction score
Handicap
Should I shell out the pay per view dinero to watch him throw his mighty shield?

Kevin

I liked it, worth the watch IMO.

I liked that it wasnt "too" over the top, especially with the time period it was set in.

I really want to see that. Let us know how it was if you see it.

Yes. Yes you should. Very good film. One of the best of the more recent superhero ones- and I was never a big fan of that comic.

I really liked it, thought it was very well done.

Okay. I'm firing up a bag o' corn and then going to give it a whirl.

Kevin

Shhh. It's starting.

Kevin

How's the show?

Good. Better than Thor. Much better than IM2, Inferior to IM. Greater than or equal to The Hulk. There have been too many X-Men/Wolverines for me to remember.

Krvin

Good. Better than Thor. Much better than IM2, Inferior to IM. Greater than or equal to The Hulk. There have been too many X-Men/Wolverines for me to remember.

Krvin

Good assesment.

Now try "Rise of the Planet of the Apes". Extremely good and underrated film I think.

Haven't seen it, but I want to.

Based on the majority of comments I think I may check this one out.

Krvin

No way dude. Not even close to IM2. All this movie did was bridge the gap to the Avengers. They needed a Captain America in it and threw this movie together real quick. I thought it blew.

I was disappointed, but I failed to watch it almost as a cartoon and completely suspend disbelief.
But if anybody knows where they put that muscle machine, let me know. I need it bad.

I loved Cap! That movie was very good.

I thought it was well done, stuck very close to the original comic book story line. I would have preferred a different actor as Cap, but all in all, much better than Thor or IM2

No way dude. Not even close to IM2. All this movie did was bridge the gap to the Avengers. They needed a Captain America in it and threw this movie together real quick. I thought it blew.

You're way off on that, MacDaddy. I thought IM2 was terrible. Almost FF terrible, but not FF2 terrible. Or Spider Man 3 terrible. I liked the Eric Bana Hulk better than IM2. Especially when the Hulk fought the Hulk dogs. That was was cool.

Kevin

I thought Captain America was pretty decent. It did what that kind of a movie is meant to do - entertain. I don't think it was as good as Thor, and I don't remember IM2 so I can't judge.
My walk away from Captain America was that it was like a long trailer. Where everything blew up, and it was all done in a grand fashion.

Bring on the Avengers.

Captain America ok, both IM rocked....loved the Hulk as well. However, Thor was the one for me. Super cool characters...I would rather be Tony Stark though!:D

Edit: I liked Lantern as well....

I thought Capt'n America was pretty good too, but I can't wait for the Avengers. That's gonna be awesome.

Back