Emirates Australian Open [Spoilers]

Me too and the Golf Channel could have showed us some because there was some incredible golf being played, but that is for a different story.

Yup. And unfortunately it only seems like coverage "blows up" when he is playing well or has a shot to win now... (unless it is a big US tournament or a major)

Me too and the Golf Channel could have showed us some because there was some incredible golf being played, but that is for a different story.

and I know that is what you were inferencing hahaha :act-up:

I mean did anyone see any coverage yesterday? Other than the Tiger Channel. Oops- I meant Golf Channel.

I agree. I think Jason Day is the favorite to win this one. He seems to want it pretty badly.

I sure do hate quoting myself, but this kid is showing us what someone who really wants to win a tournament looks like. It's the first time he's played professional golf in front of certain members of his family. He'll will himself to a victory. There use to be another guy who did things like this. I'm overall shocked by Tiger's 3rd round. I really thought he was in a groove.

I mean did anyone see any coverage yesterday? Other than the Tiger Channel. Oops- I meant Golf Channel.

You mean you were able to tear yourself away from the Penn St. coverage??? Sorry , I kid! :alien:

I sure do hate quoting myself, but this kid is showing us what someone who really wants to win a tournament looks like. It's the first time he's played professional golf in front of certain members of his family. He'll will himself to a victory. There use to be another guy who did things like this. I'm overall shocked by Tiger's 3rd round. I really thought he was in a groove.

Come on dude. You cant really be shocked by tigger anymore. It would be far more shocking to see him put together 4 rounds of competitive golf. Id love to see Jason Day win this thing. I love the kids swing.

Actually Kmac, I was expecting this. This is Tiger Woods. He's the Ochocinco of the PGA Tour dude, just a shell of his former self.

Actually Kmac, I was expecting this. This is Tiger Woods. He's the Ochocinco of the PGA Tour dude, just a shell of his former self.

I'll be honest, I was HOPING to see a new Tigger that could keep it going for 4 rounds of golf but didnt expect it.

You mean you were able to tear yourself away from the Penn St. coverage??? Sorry , I kid! :alien:

Come on dude. You cant really be shocked by tigger anymore. It would be far more shocking to see him put together 4 rounds of competitive golf. Id love to see Jason Day win this thing. I love the kids swing.

hahhahah It was tough, but I managed to change the channel once or twice.

Ahhhhh Tigger! It would be great if he bounced back. I think the likelihood of that is on the order of 1/infinity. This is the new Tiger, not the old one...

Really want to see Jason Day get this Win. I have always enjoyed watching the guy play golf.

Plus, hitting driver from the deck yesterday was pretty awesome.

Tiger fell off.....OMG!

I hope that someone like Day or Senden wins it, that'd be cool.....

I think Watney goes sub 65 and wins.

I'd like to see that. I'm torn between him and Day, love watching them work.

--
tapatalk

I know the coverage isn't on yet, but does anyone know how Tiger is doing in his last round so far? I would assume he has already teed off, he probably doesn't have too many holes in yet but I was just curious if anyone knew if he was off to a good or bad start

Tiger should be in 4th or 5th last group as he is tied for 8th. So i guess he won't tee off for another half an hour.

Par on the first for TW.

I am watching this for the first time all week. I hate the Australian commentator. Just not for me. Excited to see what Tigger's got for us though.

Bit better for Tiger - par, par, birdie, birdie!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Eldrick 2 under so far. And he's making putts.

Eldrick 2 under so far. And he's making putts.

He is looking so good right now. Better than I've seen him play in a while. The short game's going. I want nothing more than to see him back. Go Tigger.

What animal has been making that god awful noise all week. It sounds like a wounded cat.

He is looking so good right now. Better than I've seen him play in a while. The short game's going. I want nothing more than to see him back. Go Tigger.
Same here. It is really exciting to watch him play well for once.

Back