Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn't sure what the proper action was. I forwarded to JB, I thought he needed to see it. He made some baseless accusations that made me sick.
Hahaha. Welcome to the club. Maybe he'll lie to you so you alter your review next!

I'm going to refrain from saying exactly what I feel, but he is in no way a credible person.

Just got a very damning PM from a certain sales rep. I love it when people treat me as if I am not a loyal THP'er.

I wasn't sure what the proper action was. I forwarded to JB, I thought he needed to see it. He made some baseless accusations that made me sick.
Stick a wooden dowel in the shaft of your club, you will get better results than that other product.

Fun fact, I added him to my ignore list. First time i have ever done that. He should feel honored. Jim didn't even get that honor.

Stick a wooden dowel in the shaft of your club, you will get better results than that other product.

And now I know what you guys are talking about lol

I'd love to do that, but I can't. I will never understand why anybody would give him a dollar of their money after what has transpired here.

I am wondering if it should be forwarded to you. You were a big part of his message.
I'd love to do that, but I can't. I will never understand why anybody would give him a dollar of their money after what has transpired here.

That's fine with me. I'll be glad to add more to that trainwreck if it keeps another person from giving money to a company that lies to manufacture a review.

I just read a bit from the thread...was honestly kind of funny. I think I would rather spend 100$ on a Hammer X Driver

I just realized I confused Gross Profit and Gross Margin on a midterm I wrote on Wednesday. BUGGER!
Time to pray for part marks!

Try cold rather than heat duey. And if you're using a rub, try BioFreeze.

Yes sir, Bio-freeze is the bomb. That's what I'm using, but have not tried the cold, might do that today.

Was going to golf today but I am feeling terrible :/ Idk if it is food poisoning or what

I am having blood drawn today (major sucks) for life insurance, my wife is taking some out on me....wait...should I be worried?

I am having blood drawn today (major sucks) for life insurance, my wife is taking some out on me....wait...should I be worried?

It was nice knowing you. :D

Tappin' from my iPad!

His obitchyouary would said "yep I was doing just fine until the old lady sucked the blood right out of me" :D

I get the extra set of R11s....

His obitchyouary would said "yep I was doing just fine until the old lady sucked the blood right out of me" :D

His wife kill him and you type obitchyouary. I just found that hilarious

So my extended family came and went and left behind a nice case of Pink eye for my little guy. So I am working from homne with a sick son. Truth be told, I tollerate them because it is my wife's sister and her family.

His wife kill him and you type obitchyouary. I just found that hilarious

oh that ain't the way you spell it? I thought kicking the bucket was a bit*h :D. Don't tell KellyBo I spelled it wrong are she will be all over me like a bee in a tar bucket :bulgy-eyes:

So my extended family came and went and left behind a nice case of Pink eye for my little guy. So I am working from homne with a sick son. Truth be told, I tollerate them because it is my wife's sister and her family.
Damn...that's quite the parting gift they left. Sounds like you had a long weekend bro.

Hopefully they left some of that bourbon also!

dude you have no idea....They came in and left my fridge bare, drank all my coffee and just left the house in all sorts of messiness. I am still picking up after them. And now my son is sick and I am home....Life goes on!!
Damn...that's quite the parting gift they left. Sounds like you had a long weekend bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back