What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adams v3 hybrid #3 from eBay for $81.00

How about 4-pw Callaway RAZR X set with project x 5.5 shafts, +1 lie angle and one extra wrap. Hit them great at the range before buying.

THose are my exact specs! Minus the extra wrap. I say fantastic buy!

Another Code 8 is on it's way. Huzzah!

Bought a Never Compromise Gambler "Straight" putter.... But now when I open my wallet, moths fly out.... :(

Just ebayed a R11 hybrid,bag now done,early resolution,game these all season!

Bought a new carry bag for my son from the pro shop for $20!! Score - hello Christmas present.

Dozen 2012 Callaway HEX Black tour balls, so excited to try these out.

Please let me know how try compare to the iZs.

Will do, the iZ is my main ball so I cant wait to compare them.

Ordered 13 Lamkin mid size Perma Wrap blems and an 18 yard roll of water activated grip tape from Golfsmith all for under $40! Pretty excited! I have never regripped clubs before but looking forward to it.

Ordered "Total Shotmaking: The Golfer's Guide to Low Scoring" by Fred Couples

Super Stroke Slim grip for the Ghost Spider.

Ordered "Total Shotmaking: The Golfer's Guide to Low Scoring" by Fred Couples

Please let me know how it is. One of my favorite golfers.

taylormade superfast 2.0 driver reg flex
34" ping anser putter with iwi

I just got my driver back from the club fitter with a new house of forged shaft. Had to go to the range despite the snow.

I'm a couple days behind here, but Friday(Veterans Day) I bought a Burner 2.0 iron set(4-PW) from Golf Galaxy in Fairfax, VA. Found them in the used section, but they all still had the wrapping on the heads and only paid $330 for them, pratically brand new for half the price, couldn't pass them up. I also bought a new Adidas fleece pullover for my round at Renditions Golf Course on Saturday.

Nothing club wise, I am working next to dicks so I'm going to go look at some winter balls and a ZL Encore. But I did get some new style from fairwaystyles. Picked up an Abacus Knit slipover vest in red, a slingo belt in green, and knit fairmont military hat from puma.

Winn 21" Belly putter grip for my converted Cleveland Classic Putter!

I got an email from budget golf that the Signature Natalie adidas shoes were on sale for $34 they sell for $89 normally. Needless to say I bought myself 2 pairs. One pair white and red and one pair black and pink!!
1-01.jpg

I got an email from budget golf that the Signature Natalie adidas shoes were on sale for $34 they sell for $89 normally. Needless to say I bought myself 2 pairs. One pair white and red and one pair black and pink!!
1-01.jpg

Nice buys Nerfny, I hope you put that on Deans credit card.

The first thing he needs to learn is that your money is your money, and his money is your money.

Nice buys Nerfny, I hope you put that on Deans credit card.

The first thing he needs to learn is that your money is your money, and his money is your money.

The best part was I ordered these last night and I already received my email with the shipping information this morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back