The 2nd Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Tour Experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been trying to think of a way to get some pressure situations into my regular game. I need to start gambling I think!

Not a bad idea if feasible. Being in the MGA and getting into some of these small money matches has started to expose me to some nerves and pressure.

No doubt that nerves will be flowing in MB - especially for the first timers.

Tappin' from my iPad!

I've been trying to think of a way to get some pressure situations into my regular game. I need to start gambling I think!

Gamble with your beer money.

--
tapatalk

--
tapatalk

You may be on to something.

I'm stoked about the video coverage. I love the camera!

--
tapatalk

That is just a sin! Do it with the kids Christmas money.

You may be on to something.

I'm stoked about the video coverage. I love the camera!

Remember that, I'm certain some jacka$$ will show up when you're standing over a 20' double breaker to halve a hole.

Lmao. He said pressure, not potential family ruination.

--
tapatalk

My videos are finished! All that's left is uploading and sending them to GG. I'm excited to be part of the process, and if I get in, it's a bonus. If not, I will be very happy for the competitors. Good luck to everyone that enters!

The excitement level is going to get insane over the next few weeks. I don't think people have any idea just how nervous and crazy they are going to be with the gradual announcement.

Way to rub it in Hawkster! Just kiddin. I am already wound up.

Like MC 1.0 this is like a great story being told with a cliffhanger ending.

My videos are finished! All that's left is uploading and sending them to GG. I'm excited to be part of the process, and if I get in, it's a bonus. If not, I will be very happy for the competitors. Good luck to everyone that enters!

You the man toma. Feels good, doesn't it? And I echo your good luck to all.

another day closer to get your videos in! I love seeing how many people are starting to submit them.

There seems to be lots of busy video makers out there right now and that's some great news. It's too bad all of you that make it will have to join one of the two losing teams, but at least you get to play!

If you have sent me your videos then you will have received a confirmation email back from me. If you do not get an email or PM back from me, then I do not have your videos.

I just remembered with the date of the MC 2.0 actually may help me next july.
The MC would give me good practice for the Delaware Open that would happen just 3 days after the last day of the MC. So pretty much June/July will be a very very busy month(s) for me regardless

If you have sent me your videos then you will have received a confirmation email back from me. If you do not get an email or PM back from me, then I do not have your videos.

got my confirmation email along with pictures of Josh. Was that a mistake GG?

Hard to believe in just a couple of weeks we will find out who will be gracing the sides of Ddec and Chunkylover and being a part of their eventual demise. To be completely honest, I am really looking forward to the selections this year mainly because I can sit back and enjoy it rather as a non-judge. The viewing party will be fun and I am not watching a single entry until that night so I am sure there will be some surprises.

Its almost here....Get those videos in.

I think it is awesome that you geet to sit back, and just enjoy it. I know you will all have a blast during the party, and so will the rest of us joining in via video feed.

The excitement level is going to get insane over the next few weeks. I don't think people have any idea just how nervous and crazy they are going to be with the gradual announcement.

Dude, I am already there! If it gets much worse I may have to be committed for observation!

Just finished my commercial video! I decided to do the hardest one first. Halfway there!!!

Nice KB!

Not a bad idea if feasible. Being in the MGA and getting into some of these small money matches has started to expose me to some nerves and pressure.

No doubt that nerves will be flowing in MB - especially for the first timers.

Tappin' from my iPad!

I don't get nervous, I make people nervous! Actually, maybe it is all of the years of playing competetive sports, but I can generally control my nerves pretty well. Not saying I don't know they are there, just that I can generally handle them well.

This made me laugh really hard

I want to wish all of you who are entering the best of luck. You have two dudes who are going to be great to team up with. Unfortunately, Team THP has the best el Capitan, but that's ok, there's no "I" in team.

I want to wish all of you who are entering the best of luck. You have two dudes who are going to be great to team up with. Unfortunately, Team THP has the best el Capitan, but that's ok, there's no "I" in team.

You guys will certainly be lucky if there's no "Damaikis" in team either, that's for sure.

Thanks for the this big man. I, and I am sure everone else entering, appreciates it.

You guys will certainly be lucky if there's no "Damaikis" in team either, that's for sure.

Is that pronounced: "dum-i-kiss" LOL

I want more lefties. I hope you and thelate1 get in. I like young lefty spirit. Plus we can share range space.

If thelate1 gets in Chunky and I will autopick teams to see where he goes haha

*chunky and I are not drafting teams as far as I know

Awesome

Is that pronounced: "dum-i-kiss" LOL

I want more lefties. I hope you and thelate1 get in. I like young lefty spirit. Plus we can share range space.

(Clearing throat)

Now that's funny

I would never forget yorkem! I figure you're a lock dude. You have mad video skillage.

I like yorkem!!!!!

The countdown is going and Im nervous for all my fellow THp'ers. I really am.

I like yorkem!!!!!

Your nervous? Imagine being in our shoes.

:wavey: I want to be drafted. :thankyou:

I like yorkem!!!!!

Your not the only one who is nervous lad. When I was sending GG the email I must had checked it over about ten times before sending it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back