The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

war - pulled this over from the coupon thread. Only reason I would not do this from Golfsmith is that there online fulfillment has been spotty at best and you end up losing 8% of that discount to sales tax. Better to go through Blind9 if they can get you a decent deal. If not, I am sure that TGW or some other online retailer will have 20% off next week for Black Friday and you can get no tax/free shipping and in your hands for $320.
Thanks Cookie, also saw the thread that Blind9 will be carrying the Cleveland lineup, which is awesome.

Wife is at the OU-Tulsa residency interview now (the dinner last night went VERY well, I was told over and over how great my wife was) and we leave for KC tonight for an interview tomorrow, I took a couple days so now its on the butt playing Skyrim until its time to hit the road, YESSIR!

Wife is at the OU-Tulsa residency interview now (the dinner last night went VERY well, I was told over and over how great my wife was) and we leave for KC tonight for an interview tomorrow, I took a couple days so now its on the butt playing Skyrim until its time to hit the road, YESSIR!

Make sure to treat yourself to several Boulevard beers and Arthur Bryant's / Jack Stack BBQ while in KC. My wife just signed onto an anesthesia group that practices at a few of the KC area hospitals. Still no timetable for our move there yet, still trying to sell our current house.

Make sure to treat yourself to several Boulevard beers and Arthur Bryant's / Jack Stack BBQ while in KC. My wife just signed onto an anesthesia group that practices at a few of the KC area hospitals. Still no timetable for our move there yet, still trying to sell our current house.

Oh I will. Boulevard is one of my absolute favorite beers, I love wheat beer! I'm thinking a tour on friday too, I love my brewery tours.

We def plan on hitting some BBQ somewhere, and 5-guys on the way out of town since we still don't have one in Tulsa yet and we've never had it!

Oh I will. Boulevard is one of my absolute favorite beers, I love wheat beer! I'm thinking a tour on friday too, I love my brewery tours.

We def plan on hitting some BBQ somewhere, and 5-guys on the way out of town since we still don't have one in Tulsa yet and we've never had it!

man it's been kinda cool following you around these interviews. I think there should be a picture thread :act-up:

Had 5 guys last night. Double onions!!

Thanks Hawk. Pure gold after editing. I wish I had a haircut before though. I'm looking shaggy right now.
You'll do fine, Frank!

Sad.

MlNTD.jpg

Truth OEM. Pretty bad how much we lag in so many areas.

man it's been kinda cool following you around these interviews. I think there should be a picture thread :act-up:

Had 5 guys last night. Double onions!!

hmmm...didnt know this about you! hehe

I just discovered the spy feature on the forum today. It was entertaining and all sneaky for a few minutes, now I might need some gravol...

Ah the days.

dTwzt.jpg

I'm full of surprises, quite sore too.

:bulgy-eyes:

tmi.gif

TMI man.....Need to go wash my eyeballs now...

I wish you guys could see the Occupy Ash-Vegas people. It's like all the Phish fans decided to do this now that the band doesn't tour anymore.

I protested my lunch in a little demonstration I called Occupy the third stall on the right.

I wish you guys could see the Occupy Ash-Vegas people. It's like all the Phish fans decided to do this now that the band doesn't tour anymore.

I bet its a beautiful sight. Nothing like a bunch of people pooping and peeing all over the place.

Man, it's the same thing in Albany. A bunch of hippies that just want something to do...

I am glad I cant see them

I protested my lunch in a little demonstration I called Occupy the third stall on the right.

hahaha...I go for the number 2 stall

Half of them probably don't even know what they're protesting. Go start a mosh pitt TC!

Dude those granola kids must be a smelly heap. Citizen-Times here I come.

--
tapatalk

Should have seen the ones for "Occupy Montgomery" in Alabama. A bunch of folks standing around without signs, not really sure what they are supposed to be doing. It was quite comical.
Spoiler
IMG_7792.jpg

bwuahahahaha, I did that last night!

SW, do you frequent the citizen-times.com often?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back