The 2nd Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Tour Experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sweet! I hope we have some Irish presence too!

I would never forget yorkem! I figure you're a lock dude. You have mad video skillage.

I like yorkem!!!!!

The countdown is going and Im nervous for all my fellow THp'ers. I really am.

Thanks guys...I promised myself I wouldn't cry....hahaha

That would be absolutely amzaing! Bringing it across the pond! Wow, how cool would that be?

Your nervous? Imagine being in our shoes.

Exactly, the waiting is brutal, but not near as brutal as after the viewing party and the leak of information as far as who has been selected.

Exactly, the waiting is brutal, but not near as brutal as after the viewing party and the leak of information as far as who has been selected.

The good thing is there is only a 48 hour gap between the viewing party and start of selections. Imagine if it was like 2 or 3 weeks (don't get any ideas THP HQ's). :D

Ha ha im hoping I'll be the Irish representation

If you get in, I'm going to make you say awesome things for like 4 days.

The good thing is there is only a 48 hour gap between the viewing party and start of selections. Imagine if it was like 2 or 3 weeks (don't get any ideas THP HQ's). :D

Both of these statements are QFT!

In camera so we can go back and watch them over and over again!

I just had flowers delivered to GolferGal........or did I? :bananadance:

I think it is awesome that you geet to sit back, and just enjoy it. I know you will all have a blast during the party, and so will the rest of us joining in via video feed.

Yeah, I really wish that was the case.
I just had flowers delivered to GolferGal........or did I? :bananadance:

Sweet, and as a real captain, I gladly took credit for them.

Yeah, I really wish that was the case.

Sweet, and as a real captain, I gladly took credit for them.

Well, more so than if you were making the decisions.

man an Irishmen and a Canadian? It sounds like the beginning to a bad joke haha
Could be a nice battle of accents eh

Well, more so than if you were making the decisions.

You got that right. Last year there was no decisions which was a good thing because there was enough on our plate. This year with the auditions, I really wanted know part of it. You see its a very awkward situation. Saying you are not part of it, would for the most part mean nothing to some people. Some would say when they didnt get in "its because he doesnt like me". Its cool, I have come to understand that certain things are what they are. But to go against that, the video viewing party will show some judges watching videos with note pads and openly judging and critiquing. It will also show myself and the other two captains not being a part of that but merely watching. While I wish we could do more to show how the judging works and that I am not a part of it, hopefully this will be enough and people will have some fun with it.

man an Irishmen and a Canadian? It sounds like the beginning to a bad joke haha
Could be a nice battle of accents eh

An Irishman, a Canadian, and Ole Gray walk into a bar...hahaha

You got that right. Last year there was no decisions which was a good thing because there was enough on our plate. This year with the auditions, I really wanted know part of it. You see its a very awkward situation. Saying you are not part of it, would for the most part mean nothing to some people. Some would say when they didnt get in "its because he doesnt like me". Its cool, I have come to understand that certain things are what they are. But to go against that, the video viewing party will show some judges watching videos with note pads and openly judging and critiquing. It will also show myself and the other two captains not being a part of that but merely watching. While I wish we could do more to show how the judging works and that I am not a part of it, hopefully this will be enough and people will have some fun with it.

Well, you know the old saying you can't please all of the people all of the time? You, GG, and the rest of the staff come pretty darn close, and if people don't get in and are pissed off, too bad. Will I be disappointed if I don't get in, yes, of course I will. I think I made some really good videos that showcase who I am, and worked really hard on getting the message I was trying to send right. But will I be mad? No, absolutely not. I will continue to support this event the same way I did last time, only this time I will volunteer to help at the event also.

An Irishman, a Canadian, and Ole Gray walk into a bar...hahaha

Ha ha lmfao now that is funny. TC what you looking for me to say, if I dont get in ill do a few vids for ye

Well, you know the old saying you can't please all of the people all of the time? You, GG, and the rest of the staff come pretty darn close, and if people don't get in and are pissed off, too bad. Will I be disappointed if I don't get in, yes, of course I will. I think I made some really good videos that showcase who I am, and worked really hard on getting the message I was trying to send right. But will I be mad? No, absolutely not. I will continue to support this event the same way I did last time, only this time I will volunteer to help at the event also.

I will add rep for this. So perfectly said and I agree with EVERY single word.

Tappin' from my iPad!

If thelate1 gets in Chunky and I will autopick teams to see where he goes haha

*chunky and I are not drafting teams as far as I know

Drafting teams would be awesome!

I'm with you on that one. The more Irish the merrier!!

Maybe we can have a shot competition in the background. By the end of it, whichever Captain is standing wins!

Drafting teams would be awesome!

ddec, being short, I already know who I would want to be my captain :D
But I wouldn't mind going against chunky either hehe

The MC needs some Northwest flavor!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back