The 2nd Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Tour Experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like yorkem!!!!!

The countdown is going and Im nervous for all my fellow THp'ers. I really am.

I was only going to quote the second part, but I like Yorkem too (even though I haven't met him yet).

I can't wait to see all the videos during the Viewing Party, and I wish everyone the best who submits videos for selection.

Maybe we can have a shot competition in the background. By the end of it, whichever Captain is standing wins!

How would they know if you were standing?

you just have to get REALLY close. and take the uncrustable out of hi shand

I was only going to quote the second part, but I like Yorkem too (even though I haven't met him yet).

I can't wait to see all the videos during the Viewing Party, and I wish everyone the best who submits videos for selection.

Thanks Donnie! We will meet soon enough I am sure

you just have to get REALLY close. and take the uncrustable out of his hand

Dude I literally started laughing out loud, and uncontrollably. That is hysterical.

I'm with you on that one. The more Irish the merrier!!

Well chunky as far as I know there are only 2 Irishman on THP so I figure im in with a change anyway ha ha.

P.S if I get in ill be bringing the Guinness and the whiskey. Win loose or draw ill be putting Guinness in the Morgan Cup trophy lol

Well chunky as far as I know there are only 2 Irishman on THP so I figure im in with a change anyway ha ha.

P.S if I get in ill be bringing the Guinness and the whiskey. Win loose or draw ill be putting Guinness in the Morgan Cup trophy lol

Haha I've already said Guinness will be flowing so that will be my drink of choice as I drink out of the Morgan Cup. Man I can't wait to win this thing.

Haha I've already said Guinness will be flowing so that will be my drink of choice as I drink out of the Morgan Cup. Man I can't wait to win this thing.

You me and a slab of Guinness we'll take em all on ha ha

Chunky gets sandusky'd at TMC 2.0

An Irishman, a Canadian, and Ole Gray walk into a bar...hahaha

haha you and the rest of the NC Crew talk just like I do home boy :D.. TC, one-T, DMB012, Chunky, Setho, yada dada doo :shame:... Good luck on all the recent entries and keep em coming :clapp:

haha you and the rest of the NC Crew talk just like I do home boy :D.. TC, one-T, DMB012, Chunky, Setho, yada dada doo :shame:... Good luck on all the recent entries and keep em coming :clapp:

Have you ever talked to me or Chunky? NY accents, yes. Southern accents, not so much. hahahaha

I agree with Dean

Maybe we can have a shot competition in the background. By the end of it, whichever Captain is standing wins!

The shots you take in FL will be matched in TX - just make sure you are in front of the camera (even if that means needing to use a step stool)!

Tappin' from my iPad!

The shots you take in FL will be matched in TX - just make sure you are in front of the camera (even if that means needing to use a step stool)!

Tappin' from my iPad!

Not sure THP wants on camera what happens when I do shots

turn blue?

Well I'm Irish so it goes 1 of 2 ways. I get all happy and start giving bro hugs out non stop or I turn angry. JB will throw me out of the MC because of his hatred for bro hugs. Guinness on the other hand just makes me happy!

Well I'm Irish so it goes 1 of 2 ways. I get all happy and start giving bro hugs out non stop or I turn angry. JB will throw me out of the MC because of his hatred for bro hugs. Guinness on the other hand just makes me happy!
Happy drunks are fun to be around! LOL!

Nothing wrong with a bro hug once it only lasts 3.645 seconds anything after that is going down a dodgy road

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back