Do You Name Your Club(s)?

Deltmi

My dream golf girl
Reaction score
Handicap
I've never been one to name inanimate objects (e.g. cars, boats, my mother-in-law), but for some reason when I got my new putter a named jumped into my head. Now when I leave my putts short I'll be referring to my putter when I say "hit the ball Nancy..."

boccieri 3W=green hornet (cause its greeen and black all over)

My driver's name is _sshole. My putter's name is @!#$%^. My 3wood's name is s__ of a ___ch. My irons all have the same name, d__k___d.

My driver's name is _sshole. My putter's name is @!#$%^. My 3wood's name is s__ of a ___ch. My irons all have the same name, d__k___d.

QFT!!!

Tappin' from my iPad!

That's actually a good idea. I've called my ball "Oh NOOOOO" a few times.

Nope, giving them names would be too personal since eventually they all meet the same fate...replacement.

Nope, giving them names would be too personal since eventually they all meet the same fate...replacement.

Luckily it ain't taking them to the barn out back...

The clubs don't have any special names but you should hear some of the stuff I call myself lol.

I have one name for all of them....Ole Gray. The reason I call them all that is because they are all incredibly awesome, yet somehow get so confused they cannot get out of their own way.

I don't name my clubs but now that I have new ones I should name them! My golf balls on the other hand I will never name cus they aren't in my possession long enough to get a name for them lol

I refer to my 4i as, "You..."

Typical situation: "I have how many yards to the green? Hm... guess I have to use You ..." *sigh*

yes, I name all of them ! and they all get new names depending on the hole .... some of them even share the same name :laughing: at times it's difficult to tell them apart .... one time ... ... a couple of them were both known as shan .....kin sum b.....tch

All of them? No. Some of them have been named however. Most notably the SCOR59 (Sally Surefire, the Pin Seeker. Frankly we're going to have to make a cartoon for her soon) and the Cobra Putter (Sir Hiss).

Nope, never have.

This is my thought, I haven't actually named them, but I sometimes call them names. :D

I named my putter. Ozymandias.

I have never named my clubs. I doubt I ever will either. Until they give me better scores, they don't deserve names. :D It is the clubs not the golfer right?

They don't have names but sure get called a lot of things.

Mine are only called by name on the bad shots and to make it easier on me, I call them all by the same name. It starts as "you dirty son of ............"!

Yes putters come pre-named. Dated an Amy for a while.

I don't. One of my playing partners named his putter. And he doesn't cheat on her.

I have one name for all of them....Ole Gray. The reason I call them all that is because they are all incredibly awesome, yet somehow get so confused they cannot get out of their own way.

Huh? The Tower of Power is a club that hits nothing but fairways, greens, and holes out putts. I am soooooo slick in my part of the woods, they call me mudslide :D

I have named a few over the years, also thought of all the folks I have played a round with. Quite a few as I recall

Back