Morgan Cup Entry Videos - What Do I Need To Know?

I plan on being down there one way or another too. We can hang out if we don't get in.

or you can face each other in singles if your videos are just that good!

I plan on being down there one way or another too. We can hang out if we don't get in.

Absolutely!

or you can face each other in singles if your videos are just that good!

Note to self: Drop HC 5 strokes to compete with DMB...wait, I want to be lower than that by the time TMC rolls around...disregard note to self

Absolutely!

Note to self: Drop HC 5 strokes to compete with DMB...wait, I want to be lower than that by the time TMC rolls around...disregard note to self

I hope that the R11s are going to help me get down to CL area. I would love to play a singles with ya. I need to get to to the Raleigh area and get a round in with you guys.

The excitement is building already. I wonder is there any other Europeans entering

I hope that the R11s are going to help me get down to CL area. I would love to play a singles with ya. I need to get to to the Raleigh area and get a round in with you guys.

We will definitely put something together. You grab Seth, I'll grab Chunky, and we will meet in the middle. It could be really good practice for some, or all of us for TMC if we played it like a match play event.

We will definitely put something together. You grab Seth, I'll grab Chunky, and we will meet in the middle. It could be really good practice for some, or all of us for TMC if we played it like a match play event.

We could do it Dec. 3rd weekend.

We could do it Dec. 3rd weekend.

Chunky will be in Florida for the viewing party, and I am actually pretty booked up with stuff through the Holidays, but definitely after the first of the year.

Chunky will be in Florida for the viewing party, and I am actually pretty booked up with stuff through the Holidays, but definitely after the first of the year.

I was J/K about the 3rd because of CL. We will definitely catch up after Christmas for a round. We should try and meet at Tot Hill. That is one of Mike Stranz's courses. The guy that designed the MC courses.

I was J/K about the 3rd because of CL. We will definitely catch up after Christmas for a round. We should try and meet at Tot Hill. That is one of Mike Stranz's courses. The guy that designed the MC courses.

have you played there? I have, and it is a really tough golf course.

have you played there? I have, and it is a really tough golf course.

Yeah a couple of times. Really hard, but I love it. It challenges every part of your game.

Quiet on the set! Filming is about to begin!

I enjoy some Dolphin MD videos. The diagnosis video from MC 1 was a classic.

I enjoy some Dolphin MD videos. The diagnosis video from MC 1 was a classic.

Even if I don't get into Morgan Cup 2.0, I'm pretty sure there will be another diagnosis video prior to MC 2.0. You have been warned!

Both Videos are Done and my entry has been SUBMITTED!!!! :banana: What a relief! I'm heading out of town tonight till Sunday so was up against this timeline. So glad I got 'em done and now it is in the hands of the THP Gods. I'm really happy with how they came out and hope THP and the others that watch on the 3rd think the same. Thanks to Callaway, Bridgestone and Cleveland for this opportunity. And of course, thanks THP for this chance to be apart of THP history! So with that, I give you the happy dance! Good Luck to everyone!

Spoiler
Spoiler

Nate 30 seconds of that would get you in from me

No mats allowed!!

Looking forward to the diagnosis doc!

Tappin' from my iPad!

Mats will not be a part of this, as it's currently pouring down rain and 40 degrees here!

Truth be told, I had my audition video done a few weeks ago, used a certain prop in it. :wink: Doing a couple of takes on my promo video now, just have to get the Flip camera set up.

Good luck, Ary!

Hand clap to all that have gotten their videos in recently. Best of luck to all!

Awesome Ary Gold! Can't wait to see them

I would love to get a round in with you DMB. In fact TC and I were just talking about that. I do believe you just called me out though so bring your C game

I don't think you will get Yorkem on that course ever again lol

You have to get ready for Mike Stranz somehow.

Tapatalkin

I agree. Tot Hill and Tobacco Road are 2 great tracks. It would be a great meeting point IMO

You'd think someone with so many friends who are Doctor's would find it easy to get a lab coat for the afternoon. Looks like I'm going to have to scupper the promo video idea and come up with another.

No lab coat. No crossbow. Thursday's suck.

Back