What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
+2 68 today with a few birdies and silly bogeys.

hit the ball much better and stopped off at the 7th and hit 4 drives as i was trying a few things,this was my only bad shot of the day so i'm much happier.

my last round of the season shot a 85 with winter gloves 2-shirts 1-hoody- windbreaker and winter hat and wind pants. 47 degrees with 15 mile per hour gusts. Blue skies and sunny. Fun day

Nice going D.P, I hope you get a few days occasionally to slip out for a round. Good luck.

79 today, started out double bogey, bogey for the round. So I was very happy to have shot in the 70's. Used only 30 putts but that was because I only hit 33% GIR, pretty windy, gusts to 20+ mph. Not good on the GIR when I hit 71.4% of the fairways. I still attribute it to the wind. Only made one of a handful of makeable birdie putts, but still putted very well 3 putted once and one putted 8 times, it pays to get up and down for sure.

That is some good scoring after starting three over. Way to go!

It was windy up here too, COLD WIND, 40 degrees when we started and almost got to 50 before we finished. I missed a few putts shot 81 (39,42) but won $$ from both of the other guys so it was a good round.

That is some good scoring after starting three over. Way to go!

It was windy up here too, COLD WIND, 40 degrees when we started and almost got to 50 before we finished. I missed a few putts shot 81 (39,42) but won $$ from both of the other guys so it was a good round.

Nice going buddy, show 'em how it's done.

Shot a disappointing 81 (41/40). I say disappointing because I had 35 putts. I really struggled on the greens, they had been sanded, hadnt been cut for a day or two and aren't rolling very true. Weather today, it was pretty, but windy. When i tee'ed it up at 1:30 it was 40 and wind blowing 6mph and gusting 15mph, when i putted out on 18 it was 39 and blowing 4 mph and gusting 9 mph left to right all day and almost every hole runs north and south. I had at least 2 layers everywhere, and knit hat. Stats for the round 6/14 fairways, 8/18 greens, 35 putts.

I shot 81 today from the white tees in cold and very windy conditions. It was from my home course so not good enough to get it done. Tate and I did beat two Senior women Champs who challenged us to a best ball match :0) !

I shot 81 today from the white tees in cold and very windy conditions. It was from my home course so not good enough to get it done. Tate and I did beat two Senior women Champs who challenged us to a best ball match :0) !

You da man! Seriously, 81 over at Lake Jonesco is not bad shooting at all. Good work in the wind buddy.

Thanks good buddy! Myself and Darryl were challenged to a best ball match today by two of our finest Ladies, of course KellyBo was not in the mix. We kicked them to the curb!!! KellyBo will tell ya Sandy is a cocky little thing and bet us a dollar they could clean our clock. Didn't happen lol!

Nice shooting OG. I shot an 82...it too was very windy and the wind chills were in the mid-30s.

Sounds to me like you did get it done when you put the challengers in their place. That's what matters, whether it's a 71 or a 91 as long as you come out at least one ahead!

It was a beautiful day up here but did get a little windy on the back nine. I had a three hole blow-up going 5 over on holes 3-5 but got it back under control. 80 (42,38)

I shot 81 today. Overall, I was very pleased with the round. The wind was howling here in SW Florida; even played in a light rain for a few. The greens were smooth, but a little slower than usual. I think the new swing changes are starting to groove.

My Morgan Cup Videos.
Yay!

It's always nice to whup the arses of two old ladies. hehehe

Shot a disappointing 88. I was even par through 4, I lost it and tripled 5 and 7. Ended with 46 on the front. Had a surprising 42 on the back. I didn't feel like I played that well.

I birdied the first hole after shocking myself and driving the green. Had to apologize to the group ahead after rolling into their feet. My driver is really coming around.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

It was 42*, raining and windy when my wife and I went out to play. Before we teed off she said since it is such a bad day let's play a two person scramble. We went out and played, after 8 holes we were -1 but the wind and cold plus the sideways rain was getting to be too much as our faces felt frozen. So we packed it in and went home. At least we got to play 8 holes and got out of the house for a while. When we got home it was 39* glad we quit when we did.

Way to go OG. You da man!

I made it out for 9 and some video time yesterday. Cold, windy and pretty much alone on the course. Sot a disappointing 42, but conditions were real tough. The greens were so hard and fast they looked like the Presidents Cup greens.

I shot an 89 today, windy conditions but Karma bit me in the butt. The shanks took over my iron game and made several guest appearances today lol, just happened to be on holes with environmental areas or water on the right. The whole time I was apologizing for my orchestral comment. I didn't get let off easy Lol..

Day 1 of my clubs Presidents Cup today.

First 9 was a best ball foursome
Second 9 was alternate shot

Overall, we did not play well and did not make the putts when we needed to. Our competitors stayed out of trouble and just kept making par after par it seemed.

Lost both 9's 3&2.

Tomorrow is 2 9 hole matches of singles. Hoping to play a bit better than I did today.....

Tappin' from my iPad!

Overall, we did not play well and did not make the putts when we needed to. Our competitors stayed out of trouble and just kept making par after par it seemed.

Lost both 9's 3&2.

Tomorrow is 2 9 hole matches of singles. Hoping to play a bit better than I did today.....

Tappin' from my iPad!

It's alright Cookie. I'm sure you'll be better tomorrow. Just go Tigger and blame your partner. :D

It's alright Cookie. I'm sure you'll be better tomorrow. Just go Tigger and blame your partner. :D

No doubt....he sucked!!

You know the real bad thing though? He played better than me. LOL

Tappin' from my iPad!

No doubt....he sucked!!

You know the real bad thing though? He played better than me. LOL

Tappin' from my iPad!

Lol, well go get 'em tomorrow! Good luck!

Lost both 9's 3&2.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Now that does sound like fun. It would be great if we did some of that stuff here.

Kind of tough conditions here today, pretty windy, slick greens, and lots of soft areas from the rain. Still I should have scored better than 82 (41,41)

Played with the LPGA girls today and shot 79 or so. I think it was 41 on the front and 38 on the back. I could not get it going early, but came back strong and without the double bogey on 11, I would have a great back 9 going. Hit the Classic driver so well today, so that is a plus. I will have a full update coming on that later including some quotes from them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back