Hello From Stockton Ca

justnick

Reaction score
Handicap
hello enjoying the forum for a few weeks,love the reviews. plan on posting once in a while hope my spelling and grammar errors aren't to painful on your eyes..:act-up:

Welcome!

Welcome York THP

welcome to THP

Welcome to the forum!

Tappin' from my iPad!

Welcome to THP, the best golf site in the world, we really don't have a spelling or grammar police here either. :D

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP !

:welcome:

welcome to THP

Welcome and Happy Thanksgiving week!

Welcome aboard

Welcome!

Welcome welcome.

Welcome to THP! One of my favorite MMA Fighters trains is from your area I think!

Welcome to THP!

wow thanks for the all the responses. I have only joined a few forums in my life.this is the best welcome ever. looking forward to posting hopefully something useful for the members ..

Welcome!

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome to THP! One of my favorite MMA Fighters trains is from your area I think!

If your talking about the Diaz bros than yes they train in lodi ca , they use to train right down the street from my house they same gym where my son use the train at ..my son considered switching to there school but didn't want to drive the 10 miles nightly..he has gone with some of his buddies to train at there gym and had the pleasure to meet Cesar Gracie Jake shields and Gilbert Melendez

Welcome to THP

Welcome to the forum!

Nice to meet you!

Welcome aboard

Ready, Aim, (Kindle) FIRE!

Back