The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, they dont want to fight, and if a fight breaks out they have bunkers to hide in while they blow their own stuff up?

They aren't affraid of a fight. They just don't want to. Switzerland has one of the most efficient millitaries in the world. Their sharpshooters are some of the best in the world. Do you think that Hitler didn't invade Switzerland because he respected their choice to be neutral? He was worried what would happen if he crossed their boarders.

So, they dont want to fight, and if a fight breaks out they have bunkers to hide in while they blow their own stuff up?

lol thats pretty much how I read it. wtc?

White. I had a thing for the chick guitar player. Ended up meeting her a few days later at a music store. Dream crusher that was.

--
tapatalk

Isnt that his wife? And wasnt she in the movies he did too?

They aren't affraid of a fight. They just don't want to. Switzerland has one of the most efficient millitaries in the world. Their sharpshooters are some of the best in the world. Do you think that Hitler didn't invade Switzerland because he respected their choice to be neutral? He was worried what would happen if he crossed their boarders.
Packers vs the Swiss Army...who wins?

They'd knife him repeatedly, if they could get the correct implement out in time. Dammit, can opener, dammit, nail clips, dammit, magnifying glass....the machete must be in here somewhere!

They'd knife him repeatedly, if they could get the correct implement out in time. Dammit, can opener, dammit, nail clips, dammit, magnifying glass....the machete must be in here somewhere!
Hahahaha! That was hilarious!

LOL

qZrgr.jpg

Packers vs the Swiss Army...who wins?

Hold on hold on...the name of the Hurricane, is "Hurrican Ditka."

I said the Swiss have some of the best sharpshooters...they don't have Aaron Rodgers. Ever see the movie "Shooter"? It would be like that against the Swiss snipers. Except instead of bullets, Rodgers is doing that with footballs.

That one has me in tears, OEM. Awesome.

Hold on hold on...the name of the Hurricane, is "Hurrican Ditka."

I said the Swiss have some of the best sharpshooters...they don't have Aaron Rodgers. Ever see the movie "Shooter"? It would be like that against the Swiss snipers. Except instead of bullets, Rodgers is doing that with footballs.
They have an army of Marky Marks with Sniper Rifles, amazing!

I need to go read up on the Swiss Army, sounds interesting.

Another one for all the Movembers

gfC36.jpg

They have an army of Marky Marks with Sniper Rifles, amazing!

I need to go read up on the Swiss Army, sounds interesting.

Guess their shooters are all used to some Good Vibrations?

Mr. Bean is called that for a reason boys! And all the ladies know it!

He must be a Duke fan.

Clearly. Look at him. He's a dork. Have you ever seen kids that go to Duke? Biggest dorks ever.

Wha......

Just ruined THP for me.

LOL @ OEM. Wonder why happened to that dude? Someone came down on him I bet.

Tappin' from my iPad!

LOL @ OEM. Wonder why happened to that dude? Someone came down on him I bet.

Tappin' from my iPad!

I bet someone did. That's just funny. I dont care who you are but having you junk out next to the queen is hilarious.

I bet someone did. That's just funny. I dont care who you are but having you junk out next to the queen is hilarious.

No doubt, you know she was mortified when (assuming she did) she saw it.

Tappin' from my iPad!

No doubt, you know she was mortified when (assuming she did) she saw it.

Tappin' from my iPad!

I bet she never saw it. Her "people" probably saw it and took care of it.

LOL

rNZeX.jpg

Ha - WTF? Something is just not clicking upstairs.

Tappin' from my iPad!

This is what happens when you make bets with long time friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back