THP Fantasy Football Week 13 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hear Orlovsky is still available in most leagues.

Wow, TC has Lynch and he is going to town on the Eagles D that I have playing. Awesome.

Wow, TC has Lynch and he is going to town on the Eagles D that I have playing. Awesome.

That's what I like to hear. However, you do have the Brady/Gronk combo going up against the mighty Colts this weekend. I think you'll be fine bro.

That's what I like to hear. However, you do have the Brady/Gronk combo going up against the mighty Colts this weekend. I think you'll be fine bro.

He is going HAM on those fools. All about the skittles. I like that he is so classy.

Sure happy I'm not playing against Lynch. wow

Beast mode!

I hope AP goes this weekend. I need him in a bad, bad way.

Hope Brady/Gronk go off on the Colts.

How is it possible for the Eagles to be THIS bad?

Who woke marshawn up the past few weeks? Finally I'm getting some production from a trade, thanks Jake!

--
tapatalk

Eagles are a joke.

Thursday night games and I do not get along too well for fantasy purposes.

TC... Did you start Marshawn? OEM? He has been an absolute stud for 6 weeks! Beast mode! Great game for me as a Seahawks fan to see in person! Fun night!

TC... Did you start Marshawn? OEM? He has been an absolute stud for 6 weeks! Beast mode! Great game for me as a Seahawks fan to see in person! Fun night!

I know i started him in League 3. Beast mode taking me up the leader board...

Yea, i started Vince Young last night....I still havent looked at his FF points though.. I am scared. I am already chalking this week up as a loss.

Yea, i started Vince Young last night....I still havent looked at his FF points though.. I am scared. I am already chalking this week up as a loss.

VY had 7 points for ya. A loss by you this week brings a WHOLE bunch of folks back into play.

Eagles -1 points.

Marshawn HAM points.

I ensured for those that started Lynch that he would go HAM by not starting him. Bush will probably go NOHAM.

One-T is going to destroy me if the rest of his team scores like they did last night. 28 from McCoy and 17 from the Seahawks D/ST. I am in for a world of hurting this week. That punk DeSean Jackson put up a whopping 7. I don't know where he plans on getting that big dollar contract from if he keeps playing like that.

VY had 7 points for ya. A loss by you this week brings a WHOLE bunch of folks back into play.

I was listening to the radio this morning and made him seem like he played terribly. I will take 7 pts out of him. I would get much more than that from my other QBs.

Thanks Kmac! I was glad you didn't start Marshawn in your other league, b/c he would've been doomed.

The Eagles are playing with no heart. I love it. They really are overrated. Maybe the Eagles should trade DeSean and pick up some draft picks to go along with their top 10 pick in the 2012 draft.

Thanks Kmac! I was glad you didn't start Marshawn in your other league, b/c he would've been doomed.

The Eagles are playing with no heart. I love it. They really are overrated. Maybe the Eagles should trade DeSean and pick up some draft picks to go along with their top 10 pick in the 2012 draft.
After the crapfest he has put on this year, I dont see how many people would want to pay him what he wants.

After the crapfest he has put on this year, I dont see how many people would want to pay him what he wants.

True that. What a disappointment. He's electric when he wants to be.

Dude, I bet you're praying for a big fat "O" next to Adrian Peterson this week.

Im going to start talking out my lineup on here so everyone knows who to start and who to bench based on my lineup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back