THP Fantasy Football Week 13 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I put up 127 and STILL 20+ point behind. Great effort by the Wormburners this week!!!

Sorry GG, bad day for Jerome Simpson and AJ Green played like a beast :(

Well, I am in the process of spanking Team Biggsy.....still need some help to get me into playoff position after next week.

Well, I am in the process of spanking Team Biggsy.....still need some help to get me into playoff position after next week.

Thank you kind sir, we appreciate it.

TMOD!!!!!

I got creamed this week. Too many trades did me in I guess. Not having 2 RB's kind of hurts your chances. AP is a vag.

TMOD!!!!!

I got creamed this week. Too many trades did me in I guess. Not having 2 RB's kind of hurts your chances. AP is a vag.

FLTC! I haven't even checked. I'm still seething from last week, also judging by the NFL games this week, my team didnt stand a chance. Poor Kevin Smith, he looked good against the Aint's too.

FLTC! I haven't even checked. I'm still seething from last week, also judging by the NFL games this week, my team didnt stand a chance. Poor Kevin Smith, he looked good against the Aint's too.

Oh, you took down the powerhouse known as deandec buddy.

Everything is so interesting right now. I got crushed b/c AP is a pooc. I'll get crushed again next week too. I don't think I'll make the playoffs but that's ok, I came out of this with a 9 win team. Had fun making trades and loved making fun of thelate1.

Oh, you took down the powerhouse known as deandec buddy.

Everything is so interesting right now. I got crushed b/c AP is a pooc. I'll get crushed again next week too. I don't think I'll make the playoffs but that's ok, I came out of this with a 9 win team. Had fun making trades and loved making fun of thelate1.

Did I? Because I did start Olindo Mare. Or however you spell it. He had a lot of kicks.

AP needs to man up. He needs to comeback with 3 td's next week. And he will. He looked angry. You'll still make em dude. Have Tebow like faith!

Did I? Because I did start Olindo Mare. Or however you spell it. He had a lot of kicks.

AP needs to man up. He needs to comeback with 3 td's next week. And he will. He looked angry. You'll still make em dude. Have Tebow like faith!

meh, it's ok if I don't. I will say this though, the North division is far more competitive than that South one.

Well Forte going out sends any chance of the playoffs for me out the window, unless Tolbert and Mercedes decide to go off big time tonight, but I'm not holding my breathe. Ouch, I make what I think is a good trade and it comes back to bite me in the butt, I hate when I do that!

meh, it's ok if I don't. I will say this though, the North division is far more competitive than that South one.

It sure is. We have been extremely tight all year.

if the jags don't put up 16 points tonight ill clinch a playoff spot. and prob lose out in the playoffs! lol

Well Forte going out sends any chance of the playoffs for me out the window, unless Tolbert and Mercedes decide to go off big time tonight, but I'm not holding my breathe. Ouch, I make what I think is a good trade and it comes back to bite me in the butt, I hate when I do that!

Which trade?

If you wouldn't have traded Moore/Miller for Austin/Gresham, do you think you would've started Moore or Miller in any of the last two. I figured you were thinking you would be making the playoffs and you wanted Austin for the playoff games. Whereas, when the trade was made, I needed immediate points.

It's been a wash for me with Gresham and Moore cancelling each other out. I thought Miller would do better than he has. But, I still need to win next week and get some help, unless I score 200 pts.

Since Trade:
Gresham 7, 17, 6
Austin: 0, 0, 0 (injured)

Miller: 0(bye), 3, 3
Moore: 0(bye), 22, 10

Well it looks like the playoffs are just about set in league #2 and unfortunately after getting beaten by 34 (still put up 130 though) , yours truly ain't going to the show this year. Best of luck to those moving on in league #2

I am taking a nasty beating from One-T right now.

I am sorry, in typical Onet ff fashion my team shows up at the end of the season when its too flippin late.

I am sorry, in typical Onet ff fashion my team shows up at the end of the season when its too flippin late.

should have traded for Newton earlier dude

Your team went OFF this week, Cam and Stewart alone threw out 55 points, over half of GGs point total.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Weird..last night I had I think 93 points or so but this morning I have 100 points. I'll take it I guess

Weird..last night I had I think 93 points or so but this morning I have 100 points. I'll take it I guess

Could have been a scoring change?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I guess I chose the wrong QB this week. Either of my other 2 QB's would have been 11 points better than the -1 I got from Hanie. That may just cost me the win.

Because espn wants to make sure autopick gets the win.

Very bad week. Projected 123, scored a measly 80 with only MJD left on monday. Opponent already has 109 and still has Antonio Gates left for monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back