The Official 2011 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Jason Garrett.

Spoiler
Id fire your "genius" ass right now if I could.

That Cam Newton sure is good. He's breaking all kinds of records. The Panthers D played pretty well yesterday. That was nice to see.

Was looking forward to watching it, then in typical fashion, it was blacked out down here. Awesome.

Heard he had a pretty athletic jump over the line on his first touchdown?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Was looking forward to watching it, then in typical fashion, it was blacked out down here. Awesome.

Heard he had a pretty athletic jump over the line on his first touchdown?

Yeah dude, he just flew over the entire Tampa Defense. Tampa has some incredible young talent at DE. That Bowers is going to be special.

Best picture from yesterday: Jared Allen without his helmet trying to chase down Tebow.

tumblr_lvqijjSNRQ1qm9ryp

Yeah dude, he just flew over the entire Tampa Defense. Tampa has some incredible young talent at DE. That Bowers is going to be special.

Yes they do, that D will we be good real soon. When the lockout killed the offseason, I told a few Bucs fans that it was going to kill the Bucs, especially being a young team coming off a 10 win season, they didn't have a chance to build on anything and have a lost season this year.

The Bears can kiss the playoffs good bye yoccos. They need to do something bro. I felt bad for Julius Peppers yesterday. Forte out for 2-4 weeks.

me too dude. hanie is the worst right now. I don't think he knows what a spiral looks like either.

me too dude. hanie is the worst right now. I don't think he knows what a spiral looks like either.

Could be worse dude, you could be an eagles fan. The NFC east is so bad this year its almost like the big east in football.

Could be worse dude, you could be an eagles fan. The NFC east is so bad this year its almost like the big east in football.

Isnt that the truth! I'm still in shock over how bad this is going for them. I don't know, it's gotta suck dude.

Isnt that the truth! I'm still in shock over how bad this is going for them. I don't know, it's gotta suck dude.

I knew Vick was too fragile to make it the whole year but I had no idea they would be this bad top to bottom.

I knew Vick was too fragile to make it the whole year but I had no idea they would be this bad top to bottom.

Yeah, he just isn't even anywhere close to last years level on the field and that has to be disappointing to a big degree too.

Yeah, he just isn't even anywhere close to last years level on the field and that has to be disappointing to a big degree too.

I hate to say it but I also think Reid and castillo need to go. Reid is a great coach but sometimes changes just need to be made.

I think with all of the crazy story lines this season... (TebowMania, Packers, Aaron Rodgers, Cam Newton, The 9ers, etc..)

I am most amazed at how good Peyton Manning really is. I never thought the game of football would be a one man show, but I think we are all witnessing that Peyton is the most irreplaceable player in the NFL and quite possibly all of sports.

They go from a lock in the playoffs to a 0-16 (maybe?) team? That is absolutely incredible.

The dirtiest and one of the dirtiest teams went head to head last night.. I wasn't surprised tos ee the Lions lose their temper lol. It was almost a fun game to watch. I just couldnt believe he shoved the ref. What an idiot. Almost as stupid as punching someone in the face in front of the ref. Maybe its the coach....

Maybe I have never noticed it, but at the Saints really that dirty?

I think with all of the crazy story lines this season... (TebowMania, Packers, Aaron Rodgers, Cam Newton, The 9ers, etc..)

I am most amazed at how good Peyton Manning really is. I never thought the game of football would be a one man show, but I think we are all witnessing that Peyton is the most irreplaceable player in the NFL and quite possibly all of sports.

They go from a lock in the playoffs to a 0-16 (maybe?) team? That is absolutely incredible.

When the Patriots lost Tom Brady a few years ago Cassell stepped in and they did ok. The Colts without Manning just have nothing. It is quite the dramatic drop off.

Maybe I have never noticed it, but at the Saints really that dirty?

Gregg Williams likes to promote an... aggressive... style of defense...

I was almost lynched for saying it earlier in this thread. Even if the Colts had Payton this season, I don't think they're a contender for the Super Bowl. They have some glaring holes. The lose of Manning just exaggerates them.

I was almost lynched for saying it earlier in this thread. Even if the Colts had Payton this season, I don't think they're a contender for the Super Bowl. They have some glaring holes. The lose of Manning just exaggerates them.

I could also say this is the best top to bottom roster Peyton Manning has had since early 2000's. Best running game for sure, deepest WR pool, better offensive line than in previous years, best front 7 in years...

So I might not consider them top 3 for SB, but we obviously have saw Peyton work magic with sub-par players and a pitiful defense.

I could also say this is the best top to bottom roster Peyton Manning has had since early 2000's. Best running game for sure, deepest WR pool, better offensive line than in previous years, best front 7 in years...

You can say that. I don't know if I agree with you. I don't watch a whole lot of Colts football. I just think that Payton may have been the lipstick on the pig.

You can say that. I don't know if I agree with you. I don't watch a whole lot of Colts football. I just think that Payton may have been the lipstick on the pig.

Oh I know. I am an avid Colts fan... but he seriously covered up many flaws that we had. Its amazing.

Oh I know. I am an avid Colts fan... but he seriously covered up many flaws that we had. Its amazing.

Shows the flaws of the current coaching staff, too. Isn't Peyton's fault that the D is giving up a ton of points.

We agree! I thinK! :) They like to hit a lot after the whistle.

Roman Harper is a turd...

Not as dirty as the whole Lions team lol

Sent from my Galaxy S II using Tapatalk

Hi Jason Garrett.

Spoiler
Id fire your "genius" ass right now if I could.
Still don't understand why they didn't call timeout after the completion to the 30 with almost 30 seconds left and 2 TO's in their pocket. F- on game management by the entire Cowboy staff yesterday.

Still don't understand why they didn't call timeout after the completion to the 30 with almost 30 seconds left and 2 TO's in their pocket. F- on game management by the entire Cowboy staff yesterday.

I couldn't agree more. Who clocks the ball with 2 TO's left and 30 seconds on the clock? Jason Garrett does thats who. Wtc was he thinking? And that game had tons of bad calls in it too. On both teams not just the Cowboys. BUT that one block in the back call after Dez set us up to win with a great return was complete BS. And it changed the game. I hate that.

I couldn't agree more. Who clocks the ball with 2 TO's left and 30 seconds on the clock? Jason Garrett does thats who. Wtc was he thinking? And that game had tons of bad calls in it too. On both teams not just the Cowboys. BUT that one block in the back call after Dez set us up to win with a great return was complete BS. And it changed the game. I hate that.

He iced his own kicker!!!!! I think he and lovie Smith must be cut from the same cloth as far as coaches go. But have the worst time management skills ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back