2011 THP Holiday Cheer - 19 Days of Contests

Best.contest.ever. This is the mother of all contests here at THP. I'm entered and all tweeted up....there's definitely a few things I have my eye on that's for sure!

Thank you THP!

mind blown.

Another fantastic event here at THP. Just keep stepping it up.

Don't stress the small stuff!! WE all know how generous THP is!! If a non THPr wins, we will congratualte and hope they stay. It's the time of year that we all give because it's the right thing to do. Happy holidays to my THP familia.

Amazing contest! Thanks THP and all OEMS

I blame last year's contest for starting my fascination with SeeMore putters.

Wow, great prizes!!! Thank you so much Bridgestone, Cleveland, Nike, Izzo, Callaway, Odyssey, Bushnell, Adidas, Fairway Styles, Mizuno, Cobra, Puma, Golftec, Wilson Staff, Scor, and THP!

My entries are in!

I took the opportunity to compose my entry in the form of a poem. Christmas cheer obviously brings out my artistic side.

This makes for a couple very exciting weeks around here. Thanks to THP and all the companies for adding a little more cheer to our holidays!

Dang, meetings all day...I will be all over this when I'm free this afternoon. Thanks THP!

Thank you JB, GG, and all the OEM's who are bginging this to THP and its great members!!

My entries are in!

I took the opportunity to compose my entry in the form of a poem. Christmas cheer obviously brings out my artistic side.

What a great idea! That would have probably helped me if I did a haiku.. lol. I had a hard time keeping my email under 50 words. I think I was at exactly 50.

Awesome way to start the day, thank you THP and all of these fine sponsors. Good luck to all who entered.

I love this! I absolutely love this. There are going to be some happy THP'ers this time of year.

What a great idea! That would have probably helped me if I did a haiku.. lol. I had a hard time keeping my email under 50 words. I think I was at exactly 50.

It was still tough to limit it! 50 words isn't much when it comes to describing THP!

Wow!!! Very impressive.:twist:

This is amazing every year this happens. Thank you so much THP for all you do for your members!!! A big thank you to all the companies who provided items on this list!!

Holy crap. I'm looking at this list and man o man is it amazing! So many things from that list I'm picture in the old Callaway staff bag lol.

Just this 17 Days of Christmas is a fine example of why I love THP !

Thanks THP and all the sponsors providing products and service, yall ROCK IT :rockon: !!

email sent, Tweet, Retweet done .....

Do we get bonus entries for Tweets / Retweets DAILY ?

not that would be the only reason to Tweet it and Retweet it daily, I'll be doing that anyway !!

Awesome! I just sent in my email. THP is just too wonderful. Before too long it will be hard to top everything you guys have done for us so far. I guess the sky is the limit.

I had to send like 3 entry emails. I can't read today, no sleep and too much caffeine, lol

Back