The 2nd Morgan Cup - Selections Begin Today

Sorry I had to jump in the banter, with all the excitement the last few days I haven't done as much trash talking, and I don't want to lose my touch

Congrats guys! Morgan Cup has gone international! (Canada doesn't count :D)

Congrats guys. It must be an amazing feeling.

Conrats guys!
TapAhoy!

After watching dhjkelly's audition, was there any doubt he should be picked? ...and be plied with lots of alcohol at the Morgan Cup and convinced to make that drawn-on THP chest logo permanent? Just throwing it out there...

After watching dhjkelly's audition, was there any doubt he should be picked? ...and be plied with lots of alcohol at the Morgan Cup and convinced to make that drawn-on THP chest logo permanent? Just throwing it out there...

Get out of my head!!!!! Seriously, I had already thought that there was no way in hell DHJ is leaving the states without that tat becoming permanent...LOL

If DH were to do such a thing JB would have to follow.

BTW, diggin the classic Voltron avatar.

Tried a couple times to get to sleep now and no dice. I think the last time I was this excited about something was when my son was born.

Congrats guys, this is gonna be amazing! I hope one day I can join in on this. This is one in a life time tourny for many people!

Tried a couple times to get to sleep now and no dice. I think the last time I was this excited about something was when my son was born.

lmao it's not a dream huh Howzat and now you are an official Team member. Have fun with it buddy and kick some arse :deadhorse:

Hope work goes by fast today and that 8:00 rolls around quickly. Another exciting day here at THP with the next 2 selections!

Extremely late, but I was in small group till late last night. Congrats on being selected you two! I think it is awesome that we have an international!

Congrats to the first two!

Looks like I might just have found a Euro team to support now! :D

Paulo you were always going to be Team Hackers.

Another great night. I'm thinking maybe we get some webcam footage of someone seeing their name come up. Would be awesome to see the initial excitement

Good luck everybody

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

That's a good idea, Chunky.

Another great night. I'm thinking maybe we get some webcam footage of someone seeing their name come up. Would be awesome to see the initial excitement

Good luck everybody

I agree! That would be so cool!

Good luck everybody

A reaction video is definitely is something that I wanted to do if selected. Sort of how Tadashi did his for the R11 testing.

Good luck everybody

So what's the height limit of Team Hackers? lol

Good luck everybody

I didn't have a webcam setup, but my Flip was right next to me. Never know, right?

Good luck everybody

That is a good idea, but I guess I could record myself refreshing the page and then showing the reaction if it is actually there. Talk about an unrehearsed surprise!

I am as excited for tonight's announcement as I was at this time yesterday. Can't wait to see you the next two are going to be. Good luck everyone!

I have a pretty cool idea that I just came up with if I get in. If I don't get in, I'll choose somebody from one of the teams and ask them to do it. That would be super-fun. But it won't be revealed until after the Morgan Cup is over. So don't read too much into this. Because it may stink as well. :D

Good luck everybody

Just get video of Ddec when a Justin Bieber song is on the radio, that should be the same type of expression. lol

Back