Got the Type95 last night, paired that with the FMG9 Akimbo...pretty sweet setup.

Find myself playing Kill Confirmed a lot lately, I like that game, pretty fun.

Got the Type95 last night, paired that with the FMG9 Akimbo...pretty sweet setup.

Find myself playing Kill Confirmed a lot lately, I like that game, pretty fun.

I split time between the Type95 and the ACR last night. For some reason I got hot with the ACR and stuck with it. I also switched my kill streak thing to support. That was a fun change.

I split time between the Type95 and the ACR last night. For some reason I got hot with the ACR and stuck with it. I also switched my kill streak thing to support. That was a fun change.
Was thinking about going over to Support for that, just to change it up.

I like the ACR a lot. One thing I notice with the Type 95, if you miss with your first burst, you will die.

Was thinking about going over to Support for that, just to change it up.

I like the ACR a lot. One thing I notice with the Type 95, if you miss with your first burst, you will die.

Support is pretty cool because you dont reset after you die. I got to 18 kills a couple times last night and got the support drop thing thats protected by a Osprey attack copter. But it was so late in the match it didnt matter much.

Ive got pretty good with Type95 but what really helps with that is strafing. You gotta strafe in case that first burst misses.

When you all get the chance. Try the MP7 man is that thing a beast of a gun.

But the type 95 with rapid fire is wayy too good in my opinion it's like automatic easy mode haha

When you all get the chance. Try the MP7 man is that thing a beast of a gun.

But the type 95 with rapid fire is wayy too good in my opinion it's like automatic easy mode haha

I don't have rapid fire unlocked on it yet, I'm close.

Is the MP7 a SMG.

OEM- I didn't know those didn't reset, will definitely make the change this evening.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

LOL @ easy mode. I have rapid fire on and it's legit. Lol

Yeah dude in support you kill streak keeps going. I hit 12 a ton of times last night and got the stealth bomber. Got 18 a couple.

Beast mode from tapatalk

Yeah dude in support you kill streak keeps going. I hit 12 a ton of times last night and got the stealth bomber. Got 18 a couple.

Beast mode from tapatalk

MP7 is the last SMG unlocked.

Type 95 got a ton of use yesterday and in one game of search I got the final kill on a one burst. Only two bullets actually hit the guy I could believe it. When it takes 4 shots on an M4 or ACR why two shots on a burst gun. Idk I just feel like its too easy of course idk if it ranks there with the COD4 M16 haha now that thing was legit. Maybe I've just gotten tired of the burst guns

Beast mode from tapatalk

I'm all over it now, sounds like it would be easy to get those challenges one since it doesn't reset.

I think the FMG9 Akimbo is too easy, plus, when I am running around with those I have all sorts of 12 year olds calling me a noob. LMAO.

I think the FMG9 Akimbo is too easy, plus, when I am running around with those I have all sorts of 12 year olds calling me a noob. LMAO.

I'd rather die by those than a gay scoper

The COD M16 was sick. I had that thing mastered lol.
But there are times I have to 6 burst some people. It's like they have anti type95 armor on or something. I dont get it. And as far as the 12 year olds that's why I play on my pc and not the Xbox.

Beast mode from tapatalk

WTH is that?

Stupid people using the ridiculously over powered and super easy sniper rifles. I hate them.

Beast mode from tapatalk

Stupid people using the ridiculously over powered and super easy sniper rifles. I hate them.

Beast mode from tapatalk

Takes no skill anymore sadly. Auto aim PLUS a perk pretty much added/for QSing. The worst is when watching in S&D the last guy alive is more concerned with getting his 360 QS than defusing the bomb. I hate kids.

Beast mode from tapatalk

Gotcha. I don't use them, actually haven't even used one at all in MW3. I get bored sitting in one place.

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/121/1214016p1.html

S
kyrim fans(really PS3 people who play it but some cases are on every platform)

any comments on this article?

I have a 360 and I haven't really noticed any slow downs. I think I have about 40 h in at this point as well. I did hear a rumor that the latest patch on the 360 "breaks Dragons" somehow. So I haven't installed it. I still love this game though. It is wicked fun.

i just started playing skyrim on ps3 about 4 days ago. i havent had any problems yet other than longer than normal load time, but i just marked it up to being such a large game. this makes me worry a little. but in the mean time the game is pretty awesome

Can we get this back on topic please? I was racking up some mad points in Kill Confirmed last night, more than I was getting in Search and Destroy.

Haha, j/k. But I was getting some serious pts. :D

hahaha sorry for the nerd pause.

I invited you but I guess you were away I'll be down for some KC. It's a nice change of pace plus can build up weapons.

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/121/1214016p1.html

S
kyrim fans(really PS3 people who play it but some cases are on every platform)

any comments on this article?

No lag on my PC, ultra settings and everything maxed out, looks great. Maybe it's time for the console manufacturers to put out an upgraded console? I mean it's been what? five years now, and they were two years behind when they came out.

hahaha sorry for the nerd pause.

I invited you but I guess you were away I'll be down for some KC. It's a nice change of pace plus can build up weapons.
I must have missed it, I quit playing for a while and left the PS3 on.

Bought Battlefield 3 and Gears of War 3 on Black friday (both for less than $60) before I even got an Xbox lol...i'm still in the process of buying my friends brand new xbox for a discounted price, but hopefully I can get it after Christmas and play those awesome games!

Bought Battlefield 3 and Gears of War 3 on Black friday (both for less than $60) before I even got an Xbox lol...i'm still in the process of buying my friends brand new xbox for a discounted price, but hopefully I can get it after Christmas and play those awesome games!
Gears 3 is an awesome game, well, I only play Horde on it, but I love it.

I am a PS3 gamer myself, have RB3 and Rocksmith. Rocksmith as far as guitar goes is simply superior. The mustang pro controller is garbage, and the squier is overpriced. The pro drums on Rock Band 3 are great though. I also play Battlefield 3 which is pretty sweet so far.....

Back