The 2nd Morgan Cup - Selections Begin Today

It's my anniversary tonight, so I have dinner reservations with the little lady.

Good luck to the two new additions to the MC. I'll be back on later to catch up with the festivities.

Congrats on the anniverssary Biggsy! You should give someone your cell phone nummber so if it is you they can text you!

Good luck to whoever makes it! I will be checking in as soon as I get home to see who was put where!

I sure hope they have fixed the internet at the house. It is really aggrevating not being able to get online other than on my phone.

I hope to be chosen tonight. Me and the other fifty-something people who entered (a guesstimate). :D

Have fun tonight Biggsy, I got you covered

Good luck again tonight everyone!!

The excitement continues to build again as 8:00 gets nearer. Each night gets more and more exciting!

I have a feeling it will be a frenzied atmosphere in here come this weekend.

I have a feeling it will be a frenzied atmosphere in here come this weekend.

Like a bunch of catfish in a smelly old liver bucket :hungry:

Oh yeah, lots of people will be in a panic!

85 minutes!!!

We are getting close to seeing two more lives forever changed. I hope I get to find out what that feeling feels like sometime this week

It's so cool to watch peoples lives change right on this screen! What a huge venue for amateur golfers to have a go at. Good luck again to all :clapp:

Congrats to dhjkelly and Howzat on their selection and good luck to the rest of the folks who put their hat into the ring with those really great videos.

Good luck to everyone! Definitely going to be cool to see who the lucky ones are tonight!

Good luck everyone, the time is slowly approaching and the excitement is building. I'm wearing my lucky shirt again tonight.

Good luck everyone, the time is slowly approaching and the excitement is building. I'm wearing my lucky shirt again tonight.
That shirt is going to get some good wear in the next week! I am wearing my lucky underwear! haha

The shirt says "If I was a redneck I would be on the winning team in the Morgan Cup" :D !

If you ever hear Duey talk in person he is the spitting image of Jeff Foxworthy :cool:.. Well voice wise for sure :banana:

That shirt is going to get some good wear in the next week! I am wearing my lucky underwear! haha

Hey, don't jinx my lucky shirt man, hehe. I thought the same, may get a bit ripe by Saturday night.

The shirt says "If I was a redneck I would be on the winning team in the Morgan Cup" :D !

If you ever hear Duey talk in person he is the spitting image of Jeff Foxworthy :cool:.. Well voice wise for sure :banana:

Not my redneck shirt, my lucky shirt is my holy shirt, lol

Good luck everyone! I did get back in time!

Good lucky everyone. Can't wait to see some more deserving picks.

We are down to less than an hour!!!!

I'm getting excited boys and girls, its getting close to game time!

Just around 45 minutes!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back