FINALLY Bought a Snow Blower

Sean

Earthbound Extraterrestrial
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
After years of hemming and hawing, and a lot of snow shoveling, I finally bought a snow blower. I did a lot of research and settled on a Honda HS724WA. It will be delivered in a couple of days all put together gassed up and ready to go. I was amazed at how quite it is.

HS724WA_250x250.jpg

After years of hemming and hawing, and a lot of snow shoveling, I finally bought a snow blower. I did a lot of research and settled on a Honda HS724WA. It will be delivered in a couple of days all put together gassed up and ready to go. I was amazed at how quite it is.

HS724WA_250x250.jpg
That looks awesome! Having to use it would probably suck, but beats the hell out of going to town with a shovel.

YES!!!!!!

That thing is a beast! I have a little single stage. It gets the job done, but barely.

Good for you Sean! That puppy should move the snow off the walk ways and driveways with no problem:go-away:

That would have been nice a few days ago. Congrats!

Does Honda make a leaf blower? Down south, it would be cool to have a portable one for the greens :banghead:

Welcome to the club. I have a 42" on the front of my John Deere but my drive is also about 1/4 mile long.

Best thread since One-T's sock thread. I like blowing snow.

I actually kind of like shoveling snow. Don't tell my wife because I complain about it vociferously, and enjoy the complaining and as much as the shoveling. I pay to have my lawn mowed, leaves raked, gutters cleaned, etc., but I'm a shoveling machine.

But that is one good looking snow blower.

Kevin

The metal blades on the shovel tears up my putting green too.
Not good Thainer...protect that green!

That looks awesome! Having to use it would probably suck, but beats the hell out of going to town with a shovel.
Thanks war.eagle. After the last few winters I need the break. lol

YES!!!!!!
Thanks One-T...I'll even wear special sock. heehee

what is this stuff you call snow?
You don't want to know Nate.

That thing is a beast! I have a little single stage. It gets the job done, but barely.
That's why I went with the two-stage blugold.

Good for you Sean! That puppy should move the snow off the walk ways and driveways with no problem:go-away:
Thanks Ole Gray! That's the whole idea. :)

That thing is massive! Should blow thru any snow you get. I have an 80 ft drive way so I would rather get me a 4x4 4 wheeler with a plow. Then when summer is here I can use it as a play toy! LOL Got yourself a good one there Sean. Those tires are beefy.

Very nice!!! I sure wish I had one last winter. Still holding out before taking the plunge this winter.

That would have been nice a few days ago. Congrats!
Thanks Due!

I hate snow
You and me both VA!

Does Honda make a leaf blower? Down south, it would be cool to have a portable one for the greens :banghead:
I don't think so, but I hate putting through a million leaves.

Welcome to the club. I have a 42" on the front of my John Deere but my drive is also about 1/4 mile long.
That's a monster Howzat...you won't need at Myrtle Beach though! :)

Best thread since One-T's sock thread. I like blowing snow.
Now maybe I can finally fight back CB.

I actually kind of like shoveling snow. Don't tell my wife because I complain about it vociferously, and enjoy the complaining and as much as the shoveling. I pay to have my lawn mowed, leaves raked, gutters cleaned, etc., but I'm a shoveling machine.

But that is one good looking snow blower.

Kevin
Thanks Kevin. I've been a shoveling machine in the past. But last few winters we've been DUMPED on. I was even raking the roof. I figure now that I got the snow blower we won't get any snow. I still do the lawn, leaf stuff (though I'm getting tired of that too...lol).

TWO stage is the only way to go.:at-wits-end::at-wits-end::at-wits-end: 3am monday morn last year 28" before work yeee haaa!!!! "NOT"!!!!!
394534539.jpg

That thing is massive! Should blow thru any snow you get. I have an 80 ft drive way so I would rather get me a 4x4 4 wheeler with a plow. Then when summer is here I can use it as a play toy! LOL Got yourself a good one there Sean. Those tires are beefy.
Thanks Bullfrog! It should do the job...I'm sure I'll find out. With your driveway I think you'd be better off with the 4x4 4 wheeler and plow...and I like the play toy angle! Those things look like a lot of fun.

Very nice!!! I sure wish I had one last winter. Still holding out before taking the plunge this winter.
Thank bhilin. I held out for many, many winters. After last winter I finally got tired of that behemoth mess the snow plows left for me to deal with.

TWO stage is the only way to go.:at-wits-end::at-wits-end::at-wits-end: 3am monday morn last year 28" before work yeee haaa!!!! "NOT"!!!!!
394534539.jpg
That is great! (Not the snow, but the snow blower). That's what we went through last year. Every dang Wednesday we got a blizzard and I was outside at zero dark hundred shoveling snow.

Nice! Honda lawn and garden equipment is awesome. Its a bit pricey but awesome. All of my lawn and garden equipment is Honda and I wouldnt own anything else. Its that much better.

HS724WA_250x250.jpg

Awesome purchase Sean. I really need to follow your lead on this.

Alex

"That's what we went through last year" here also every 3-4 days another 2"-99" use to LOVE snow, sking,snowmobiling "NOT SO MUCH ANYMORE....

I have been wanting to get a snow blower for a while, I hate shoveling....

Back