The 2nd Morgan Cup - Selections Begin Today

Time to go, so I'll check-in after while. Have fun and good luck everyone!

Best of luck to everyone tonight...and if your name isn't called tonight there are five more chances!!

Good luck to everyone! It's an exciting time here on THP! just about 40 mins to go!

Let's just fast forward to Sunday at about 10 minutes before the final announcement. YIKES!!

Tappin' from my iPad!

Im going crazy...I might have a myocardial infarction by the end of this week!

Good luck everyone, the time is slowly approaching and the excitement is building. I'm wearing my lucky shirt again tonight.

That shirt is going to get some good wear in the next week! I am wearing my lucky underwear! haha

I sure hope you two get picked today.. or I would not want to be standing near either of you as the week goes on....hehehehe

That would ruin it for about 8 guys... LOL getting closer by the minute. Only 33 to go... This is better than waking up Xmas morning as a kid and opening my Dukes of Hazzard Big wheel.

Good luck all. Won't be long until the f5 buttons start getting a workout!

Getting close.

I am not looking forward to this is at all...ah who I kidding im going crazy here!!

why am I hitting F5 already??? Oh my goodness. This is going to be a long weeeeeeeeek...

Good luck everyone! 15 minutes!

I'm gonna have an anxiety attack by the end of this week!

I have guesses. I hope I am correct. :D I'm so excited for 8PM!!!!

Good luck all!

Man I can't imagine how everyone feels right now, I'm nervous for you guys this is such an exciting way of doing this thing. Callaway, Cleveland and Bridgestone are going to get 14 extremely awesome staff members I can tell right now.

I'm gonna need some depends like Ole Gray before this week is over. I think I may :poop: myself

Man I can't imagine how everyone feels right now, I'm nervous for you guys this is such an exciting way of doing this thing. Callaway, Cleveland and Bridgestone are going to get 14 extremely awesome staff members I can tell right now.

Can't agree more with that statement.

3 minutes!

Wow! Nerves are going crazy!

LOL - GG with the heart attack inducer right there.

Good luck everyone, I hope you get picked :D

Back