Morgan Cup Sponsorships Thread

Now that Bettinardi is involved as well am am going crazy thinking about all the possibilites. Thanks Bettinardi for joining the fun!

Yea the selections of you and Biggsy were cancelled, it seems THP aspires to be more like the NBA and do things then take them back. ( I am KIDDING!!! )

That's to funny WR! Man, made my heart skip a beat or two...

Now that is pretty awesome. Been wondering how the sponsors would be distributed. What about putters? Am I missing Bridgestone putters somewhere? If so someone please tell me where I can find them as I would love to give em a roll!

Thanks Callaway, Cleveland, and Bridgestone for making this event possible.

Stay tuned.... :alien:

And here's your answer http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?26901-Bridgestone-Golf-Selects-Putter :smile:

Ok I'm finally caught up on this thread while I had a mini-break from the day job.

First of all a big thanks to Callaway for selecting me to rep them. I'm super excited and feel very comfortable using their gear as I've been familiar with Callaway stuff over the years. 2012 looks like an amazing year for what they're bringing to the table!! The fact that I have a Callaway I'm looking forward to working with them to fill my bag of Callaway and Team THP awesomeness.

Speaking of Team THP, it looks like everyone has a sponsor that is a perfect fit for their skills and games. Considering we all test different equipment throughout the year it should be real easy for us to focus on getting ready with a set lineup of clubs, etc. with the only difficulty being deciding on what to put in the bag. Looking forward to chatting with my team about this more than anything and focusing on gettig the game fine tuned to match the equipment. Team THP is going to be my support group for things good and bad over the next few months.

Alright! this is exciting. 588 wedges, 588 irons, Mashie FW, and perhaps the Cleveland Classic driver?
What a great set-up that'd be, huh?

I have been on each of the 3 OEMs sites like crazy since I got in TMC. Sunday needs to come so I can stop this madness

I have been on each of the 3 OEMs sites like crazy since I got in TMC. Sunday needs to come so I can stop this madness

I feel you're gonna be in Cleveland/Srixon. Just my uneducated guess.

Its exciting no? I think Callaway's website and I are now married.

I feel you're gonna be in Cleveland/Srixon. Just my uneducated guess.

would be fine by me..maybe they will let people customize. and I could do a NC putter

I am really excited to see who your sponsor is and even more excited to see what equipment you chose as I think we have similar preferences. This is exciting!

I know all will be told in time. But I am still wondering if the Sri/Cleveland staffers will have Cleveland classic putters or Never Compromise putters.

I know all will be told in time. But I am still wondering if the Sri/Cleveland staffers will have Cleveland classic putters or Never Compromise putters.
I figure they will get their choice.

On another note, I can't stay away from the Callaway website.

I figure they will get their choice.

On another note, I can't stay away from the Callaway website.

Me either smalls, or the threads here with the stuff not on the Callaway website yet.

Man I am going crazy checking out all the equipment from each company, especially now that Bettinardi has joined in. All 3 companies have great stuff, I am just excited to be repping any of these great companies.

Last edited:
1 day closer till we find out.....

I bet that's a nice feeling...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My head is spinning! Once we know who our sponsors are it is going to get really hard deciding. So much amazing equipment... it's almost to much to grasp

I am so anxious to find out. I was at Dicks today and was just looking around at some stuff and it is exciting to know that (hopefully) within 48 hours we will know who our sponsors are. This is going to be an exciting weekend!

I have been looking at all the sponsors websites. I bet I've looked at each about 10 times! There is some great equipment out there that is going to be in the STAFF bags of the MC'ers! I'm glad we have help if we have questions.

I have been on everyone of the sponsors sites several times....hit them all up on FB and Twitter...even got comments back on my page from Bridgestone and Callaway!! Can't wait to find out which lucky sponsor I will be repping in the MC!!

I have been on everyone of the sponsors sites several times....hit them all up on FB and Twitter...even got comments back on my page from Bridgestone and Callaway!! Can't wait to find out which lucky sponsor I will be repping in the MC!!

Tim, that's great when you see them reply and know its actually being read!

While it is fun to daydream about potential sponsor, like you, I can't wait to find out who mine is so I can really start supporting them and researching, etc.

Another great day in store on THP!

Tappin' from my iPad!

I'm trying not to think about it until it happens tonight hahaha. I keep getting stuck drooling over each website for like 45 minutes at a time. I will get nothing, and I mean nothing done today if this keeps up!

I have been doing the same thing! Actually the day after I got selected I received a tweet from Bridgestone congratulating me on my selection. I didn't even know they followed me! It totally made my day! Its cool that they follow along and are active in this whole process as well, the feeling of being treated like a tour pro is already kicking in

Is anyone else stoked to hear the sponsors announced tonight along with the final two participants!? I for one have been browsing the sponsors sites all day, and I will be honored to rep any one of these amazing companies. I hope we do find out tonight, JB said we would find out after the last participants are announced, but it was never specified if it would be tonight or in the following days. I as giddy as a little kid...

Back