Morgan Cup - Trash Talk Thread

Better.

However I find it comical that you think your legs reach the floor. You stayed with us and we found this in the guest bath.

Spoiler
kids_kit_toilet_trainer.jpg

And rumor has it, Yorkem will be playing the part of mom coming in to check to see if the little man is okay.

My back hurt that weekend!

LMAO at all this.

Dude I can't disrespect my daughter and call out a dolphin. I got SethO I'm gonna be whomping on. I think you should shoot for Cookie for something. I would shoot for Biggsy but I don't want to dig in that deep... LOL

Fear The Frog!

I got the dose that would make you wish you were born a woman froggie. I think frog legs would be a great appetizer for my main course of Putting4Snowmen with a side of ChunkyLegs.

I got the dose that would make you wish you were born a woman froggie. I think frog legs would be a great appetizer for my main course of Putting4Snowmen with a side of ChunkyLegs.

Wow Seth. Calling me out is one thing as I stink. Jake?!

Wow and you are calling Jake "large" too, I think he would put a wuppin' on you. This is getting entertaining!

Don't forget, he is bald too (but really, he is about a foot taller than me). He might, but then again, he might not.

I like seeing this bullfrog character call out Setho. Everyone needs a nemesis in this thing and this just seems to be a perfect fit. I'll always kind of secretly root for Seth, he's kind of like another little brother to me.

In case they missed it, my nemesis has been called out.

I want the buzzard and hair piece dolphin on Sunday.

Tappin' from my iPad!

I like seeing this bullfrog character call out Setho. Everyone needs a nemesis in this thing and this just seems to be a perfect fit. I'll always kind of secretly root for Seth, he's kind of like another little brother to me.

He is like a little brother to everyone, he is pretty short. Not CL short, but short.

Clearly that PM from our Tour Rep yesterday went straight to your head. Now you think just because you put a custom order in for a Bettinardi with SethO on it means you can hang around in a match with me? I've taken on the best THP has to offer and while I may have come up on the short end in some of those matches each one as taught me more about what it takes to win. So far you've taken on .....that's right, nobody. You might want to crawl before you try to run with the big dogs kiddo.

TC is right, a rival of sorts can bring to light some incredible opportunity for growth in an event of this kind. However for Team THP, the only rival applicable is themselves. The culmination will be the resulting effort of lifting the beautiful cup together as one on a beautiful Sunday in Myrtle Beach, SC. We are an army of golfers that are moving forward to claim what is rightfully ours and the end result will be a devastation of sorts for Team Hackers and Team Paradise at the hands of a true iconic team put together to plant a logo on the 18th hole as they celebrate victory.

In case they missed it, my nemesis has been called out.

I want the buzzard and hair piece dolphin on Sunday.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Nice! I love it.

He is like a little brother to everyone, he is pretty short. Not CL short, but short.

He's compact, but packs a powerful little punch. And can sleep on a couch like it's nobody's business.

I kind of want to be able to play ddec at some point. I want to see him actually try to earn a point this time around.

I kind of want to be able to play ddec at some point. I want to see him actually try to earn a point this time around.
If there's not already, there should be rules in place to prevent that kind of whooping from taking place. The cops will likely show up after the assault you would put on Ddec.

TC is right, a rival of sorts can bring to light some incredible opportunity for growth in an event of this kind. However for Team THP, the only rival applicable is themselves. The culmination will be the resulting effort of lifting the beautiful cup together as one on a beautiful Sunday in Myrtle Beach, SC. We are an army of golfers that are moving forward to claim what is rightfully ours and the end result will be a devastation of sorts for Team Hackers and Team Paradise at the hands of a true iconic team put together to plant a logo on the 18th hole as they celebrate victory.

JB is smoking the insanity pipe again as we listen to the same crap from 5 months ago.

TC has big shoulders but even you can't afford a coat tail big enough to pull off an upset of this magnitude.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Dang dude that was kind of elegantly spoken :bulgy-eyes:

Wow, you are calling out their what, #4 player - that is ballsy of you.
;)

Wow, you are calling out their what, #4 player - that is ballsy of you.
;)

I don't want him in singles, I want him in one of the team formats. I'm thinking he and whoever he wants vs. Me and Hawk or Me and marcawesome. I just want him to leave this trip with an 0-fer.

I don't really care who I have in singles. Maybe biggsy again. He probably wants another crack.

JB is smoking the insanity pipe again as we listen to the same crap from 5 months ago.

TC has big shoulders but even you can't afford a coat tail big enough to pull off an upset of this magnitude.

Tappin' from my iPad!
It's not really considered an upset when the more talented, better looking, smarter and more likable team wins is it?

It took all of about 2 minutes for the resident vegan to do I guess the only thing he is capable of doing in a thread such as this. To bring up the past MC. The past MC is just that, and matters nothing about this event. I guess if we are speaking only in the past, we should look more at the devistation INgolfer took at the hands of yours truly or the complete dissection that the other two captains took for 4 straight rounds of golf, score wise. The future is what THP and the brothers that make up this team look at and its brighter than ever. That Cup will shine brightest as the group of golfers assembled puts on their march to victory and hoists it high. Team THP is a special fraternity and together they were not part of the 1st event.

Likewise bro! You are perfectly right. The callouts of people with similar skills is what is going to make this very interesting to the public. I remember the You vs. Biggsy match last year and GG calling me and telling me to just film you guys because that is what the people wanted to see.

My hands are disproportionately large though.

Clearly that PM from our Tour Rep yesterday went straight to your head. Now you think just because you put a custom order in for a Bettinardi with SethO on it means you can hang around in a match with me? I've taken on the best THP has to offer and while I may have come up on the short end in some of those matches each one as taught me more about what it takes to win. So far you've taken on .....that's right, nobody. You might want to crawl before you try to run with the big dogs kiddo.

Clearly you are still high as well. We took on JB last year and we both came up short. I have lost to JB numerous times on the chipping green and I had to buy him snacks at TPC last year. I am learning too buddy. Also, all of us Bettinardi staffers are probably still riding very high from the awesome PM GG sent yesterday.

It took all of about 2 minutes for the resident vegan to do I guess the only thing he is capable of doing in a thread such as this. To bring up the past MC. The past MC is just that, and matters nothing about this event. I guess if we are speaking only in the past, we should look more at the devistation INgolfer took at the hands of yours truly or the complete dissection that the other two captains took for 4 straight rounds of golf, score wise. The future is what THP and the brothers that make up this team look at and its brighter than ever. That Cup will shine brightest as the group of golfers assembled puts on their march to victory and hoists it high. Team THP is a special fraternity and together they were not part of the 1st event.

Weeeeee doggy,,,, that is some show nuff elegant stuff ! I might just have to jump on the Team THP support wagon this year as it looks like a lock for a woodshed win :D

I'd love a TC/Hawk vs ddec/another victim matchup!

Fair enough JB! If I can't use past MC or matches then neither can the others. But you know what they say about past performance. LOL

I am calling out toupee dolphin here because I don't want to banter in the Cleveland thread. He needs to bring his cookie eater engraved wedges into this thread so I can respond accordingly.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Back