Morgan Cup - Trash Talk Thread

In case they missed it, my nemesis has been called out.

I want the buzzard and hair piece dolphin on Sunday.

Tappin' from my iPad!

BRING IT! With all of your talking already, seems like you're going to perform in the Morgan Cup like your Cowboys do: lots of big expectations before the event, only to let your fans down in the end with a series of mental errors and poor execution in the clutch.

BRING IT! With all of your talking already, seems like you're going to perform in the Morgan Cup like your Cowboys do: lots of big expectations before the event, only to let your fans down in the end with a series of mental errors and poor execution in the clutch.

You got it buddy - lets see what the captains can do for us! Hesitant to go the football route as we got scolded for it getting Tebow heavy yesterday. Lol

I excel in the clutch.....as long as I have a 3 hole lead to lean on which will not be an issue playing you or "I don't know what driver swing I will have next year" buzzard boy.

Tappin' from my iPad!

I think ddec/howzat would be a nice match up.

No doubt ddec would try to bring in an A player. It wouldn't really be close. We're just better.

I'll really play whoever. I don't really want to play my brother. That kind of sucks.

Cookie, you making fun of someone's swing is like you making fun of vegetables....a little ironic.

Fair enough JB! If I can't use past MC or matches then neither can the others. But you know what they say about past performance. LOL

I am calling out toupee dolphin here because I don't want to banter in the Cleveland thread. He needs to bring his cookie eater engraved wedges into this thread so I can respond accordingly.

Tappin' from my iPad!

You can use anything you want, just as I plan to be there the entire step of the way. But before you are quick to point out the losses of Team THP at the first cup, I dont see you touting their victories either. If you want to discuss failures of myself or TC at the last MC, all the power to you, however I think our collective records at THP events stand tall against the competition and when we tee it, you will just be another victim.

By the 18th hole, all your carrots will be gone and all that will be left is something that looks like a crime scene and my teammates will be there to draw a chalk line around you. In blue of course to signify the once proud monster that you have desecrated.

I lost one match at the first MC, and I "halved" the other two. Cookie doesn't know what he's talking about. I can't wait to watch him blow away in the SC wind. I love that he's calling out our Hawk. He's in for a rude awakening.

It took all of about 2 minutes for the resident vegan to do I guess the only thing he is capable of doing in a thread such as this. To bring up the past MC. The past MC is just that, and matters nothing about this event. I guess if we are speaking only in the past, we should look more at the devistation INgolfer took at the hands of yours truly or the complete dissection that the other two captains took for 4 straight rounds of golf, score wise. The future is what THP and the brothers that make up this team look at and its brighter than ever. That Cup will shine brightest as the group of golfers assembled puts on their march to victory and hoists it high. Team THP is a special fraternity and together they were not part of the 1st event.

Well that's good to hear. Now maybe we can stop hearing Team THP say things like you have no idea because you haven't done it. Or, you're guaranteed to fall apart because you never teed off in front of people before. I mean really, first I dispatched of the "cute" talk, and now you have all but gotten rid of past performance talk for me. You have just cut out 90% of your teams trusted trash talk material, so thanks JB. Sure, you will come back in here with something witty, but you don't even have to. You are the king of THP, so you could come in here and say "short, tofu, high handicap duffers, so there" and people would be fawning all over you and telling you how great you are, but the rest of these chumps you call your teammates are now screwed. They do not have enough creativity to do anything but complain about others trash talk, so again, I say thanks JB.

Well that's good to hear. Now maybe we can stop hearing Team THP say things like you have no idea because you haven't done it. Or, you're guaranteed to fall apart because you never teed off in front of people before. I mean really, first I dispatched of the "cute" talk, and now you have all but gotten rid of past performance talk for me. You have just cut out 90% of your teams trusted trash talk material, so thanks JB. Sure, you will come back in here with something witty, but you don't even have to. You are the king of THP, so you could come in here and say "short, tofu, high handicap duffers, so there" and people would be fawning all over you and telling you how great you are, but the rest of these chumps you call your teammates are now screwed. They do not have enough creativity to do anything but complain about others trash talk, so again, I say thanks JB.

Just think after July we can use the same excuses as them once we win! TEAM HACKER'S for the win!!

Fear The Frog!

You got it buddy - lets see what the captains can do for us! Hesitant to go the football route as we got scolded for it getting Tebow heavy yesterday. Lol

I excel in the clutch.....as long as I have a 3 hole lead to lean on which will not be an issue playing you or "I don't know what driver swing I will have next year" buzzard boy.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Cookie, you making fun of someone's swing is like you making fun of vegetables....a little ironic.

It is ironic, but leave it to Mr. Icameupshortagain to pick on the easy targets.

It took all of about 2 minutes for the resident vegan to do I guess the only thing he is capable of doing in a thread such as this. To bring up the past MC. The past MC is just that, and matters nothing about this event. I guess if we are speaking only in the past, we should look more at the devistation INgolfer took at the hands of yours truly or the complete dissection that the other two captains took for 4 straight rounds of golf, score wise. The future is what THP and the brothers that make up this team look at and its brighter than ever. That Cup will shine brightest as the group of golfers assembled puts on their march to victory and hoists it high. Team THP is a special fraternity and together they were not part of the 1st event.

I notice that buried in this novel is the little line "score wise"

Dude, you of all people should not want anybody to discuss past golf....We saw you at the last outing, and each night I lay my head down on my pillow I cry a little bit thinking about it.

Not making fun of the swing (although that is not hard) but rather the lack of confidence in it. He will be so loopy with swing changes and asking for advice on Friday regarding which one will keep him out of trouble better. Easy pickings.....

Noted JB. What is it, half of your dream team has had success at past THP events? Sorry, but still not enough to guarantee a trophy hoisting on Sunday. I like my chances....

Tappin' from my iPad!

I would love to see One-T's first of many victories against TC come during MC 2.0 in any format. In the end it likely won't occur because Team Paradise will keep them both pointless.

Not making fun of the swing (although that is not hard) but rather the lack of confidence in it. He will be so loopy with swing changes and asking for advice on Friday regarding which one will keep him out of trouble better. Easy pickings.....

Noted JB. What is it, half of your dream team has had success at past THP events? Sorry, but still not enough to guarantee a trophy hoisting on Sunday. I like my chances....

Tappin' from my iPad!

There's no lack of confidence. It was a statement related to fitting.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Poor Cookie, by the time this event shapes up, he will be a shell of his former self. The confident wielding quick wit that we got to know at the last MC thread is fading fast.

Poor Cookie, by the time this event shapes up, he will be a shell of his former self. The confident wielding quick wit that we got to know at the last MC thread is fading fast.
I was actually just thinking about that. Remember how "great" he was at talking sh!t when he wasn't going to have to stand up behind it and prove himself? I'm not really sure what he's doing now though, it is making me think we've got the wrong MCook or Cookie or Vegan here. Can we check to be sure this really is the same guy from last MC trash talk?

I lost one match at the first MC, and I "halved" the other two. Cookie doesn't know what he's talking about. I can't wait to watch him blow away in the SC wind. I love that he's calling out our Hawk. He's in for a rude awakening.

You know, Cookie is pretty thin, there is a chance that he could actually blow away down there.

Also, very funny Cookie, saying that you're fine in the clutch as long as you have a 3-hole lead. That's rich.

LOL, that was my google image prowess. A little more pressure this time....back to trash talking 101.

Just glad that the MC is not won in this thread!! Tweet tweet

Tappin' from my iPad!

Dude, you of all people should not want anybody to discuss past golf....We saw you at the last outing, and each night I lay my head down on my pillow I cry a little bit thinking about it.

I am hoping everyone remembers that to be quite honest with you. I am not the same golfer that I was last May, and thinking that I am would be a big underestimation of my abilities, and the vast improvement that I have made.

You know, Cookie is pretty thin, there is a chance that he could actually blow away down there.

Also, very funny Cookie, saying that you're fine in the clutch as long as you have a 3-hole lead. That's rich.

Thought you would like that one. I will gladly laugh at myself....I like to have fun.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Does Team THP think that they're the dream team?

Does Team THP think that they're the dream team?

If you beating every team into a 'dream' state....yes they are. Is that the best you got Dama'another'kisarese for the competition

No, we win games and do not abuse animals.

That's good. I was thinking you were about as "Dream Team" as the Eagles. But maybe not. I wonder if Team THP can back up all of the talk and actually win? Otherwise they would have a long ride back from MB.

Team Paradise is gonna be the woodshed Kings of South Carolina :blob:. My boys are gonna kick some serious booty and it's on like donkey kong:deadhorse:

Back