The Kid likes other sports

Yankees SUCK! :alien2:

yup....:bad:

Thanks AJ! :alien2:

I'm going to really laugh when they don't win a championship this year after buying up all the talent in the league...

I'm not a red sox fan... like many of my die hard neighbors are but what they did this year is what is wrong with baseball.

Main reason why I respect the NFL so much... the Pats are a dynasty under a salary cap!

I'm going to really laugh when they don't win a championship this year after buying up all the talent in the league...

I'm not a red sox fan... like many of my die hard neighbors are but what they did this year is what is wrong with baseball.

Main reason why I respect the NFL so much... the Pats are a dynasty under a salary cap!

NO! BAD DD!!

colts.jpg

Welcome "The kid". Hope you enjoy spending time with us big "kids". The Giants are alright, and the Yankees are ok too. I'm a National League fan though so anyone that plays in that other league are wimps. :smile: I got to see Derek Jeter play when he was young and on the rise. I've also seen some of the other Yanks play, coming through the minor leagues. Their minor league team was here in my home town. Lots of great memories at the Coop (their stadium) watching some of those starts grow and prosper.

Is it possible for both teams to lose this week? (Browns fan so I hate both teams) Should be a good game.

So that explains the picture (it's cool):cool:

In school we're making bridges, out of tooth picks and glue I think it is going to be near impossible, but the ones that other kids have made are amazing.:shock:

In school we're making bridges, out of tooth picks and glue I think it is going to be near impossible, but the ones that other kids have made are amazing.:shock:

I remember doing that when I was little, except we used toothpicks and marshmellows.

So that explains the picture (it's cool):cool:

Yep that explains it. Josh Cribbs is my avitar. I think he's probably the best player on the team.

I remember doing that when I was little, except we used toothpicks and marshmellows.

Marshmellows..Yum. I never made a bridge out of toothpicks. I'm sure it can be done, just takes a little bit of thinking and planning.

Marshmallows!?!? I've never heard of doing it with marshmallows!

Dent, Boo just corrected your spelling. :angel:

Pie

Pie

Does anyone know if theres a smilie of pie. there really should be.

I got my report card today.I'm not going to tell you if it was good or bad.
Spoiler
It was good.

Boo, you just jacked your brother's thread.

I find that so funny!

Boo, you just jacked your brother's thread.

I find that so funny!

She didn't fall far from the tree I guess. Maybe she needs to be the thread jacking princess.

She didn't fall far from the tree I guess. Maybe she needs to be the thread jacking princess.

haha that is true bogey! congrats on your grades BOO!

I wish we could use marshmellows, we could have a snack while we worked. That would be awesome.:clap:

I wish we could use marshmellows, we could have a snack while we worked. That would be awesome.:clap:

I wouldn't have many marshmallows left. :sad: :feeling hungry right now:

Which one of these do you like the best?
:call-me::brb::arrogant:
Spoiler
I kind of dig the call me.

Which one of these do you like the best?
:call-me::brb::arrogant:
Spoiler
I kind of dig the call me.

Tough choice but if I'm talking to Julie it's the call me one also. :smile-big:

I'm so happy today's a snow day, I can just kick back and relax. Also I'm a good boy:angel:.

Back