JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
We have our baseball hot stove thread so I figured we need this one too. So many things are going to be happening heading up to the draft.

I hope my Browns sure up the leaks on the Defensive side of the ball. I don't know that I can take another season like we had last year. We lost 3 games because our defense was horrible.

• Admin
The Browns have a defense? Ha ha just kidding. Your defense is like the Bucs offense.

I am expecting a serious draft for the patriots... defense defense defense

The Browns have a defense? Ha ha just kidding. Your defense is like the Bucs offense.

I'm starting to wonder the same thing. They pay people and give them the title of defense.

I'm starting to wonder the same thing. They pay people and give them the title of defense.

Man-GINA?

that was a tough signing, I am actually surprised he was given control of the helm... apparently he is not liked around the league for what he did against the pats

• Admin
DD,
You are correct right there. Mangini is not a well liked guy at all.

DD,
You are correct right there. Mangini is not a well liked guy at all.

I remember Billick called him out pretty hard core... face it, everyone does it!

Man-GINA?

that was a tough signing, I am actually surprised he was given control of the helm... apparently he is not liked around the league for what he did against the pats

I must have missed what he did against the Pats.

What do you mean given the helm? Last I read he was just coach and they were bringing in a GM.

Bogey, he blew the whistle on spygate... which was then blown out of the water by the media.

Unless you play in Dallas, the coach is the leader of the helm to me...

He is not going to be GM, but what happened with the him blowing the whistle was bad in the eyes of the NFL coaching fraternity. Right or wrong, he did it for the wrong reasons. There have been about 7 coaches now that have blasted him over it.

Bogey, he blew the whistle on spygate... which was then blown out of the water by the media.

Unless you play in Dallas, the coach is the leader of the helm to me...

I see. That's alright I don't like Bill anymore anyways. :smile:

I am praying that Tampa will finally draft a young QB to build around.

I'd just like to throw this out there:
04SF49ersHelmet.jpg

Suck

yup... pretty terrible Dent.

I am praying that Tampa will finally draft a young QB to build around.

I'll trade you Anderson for your first round pick. He got us 9 wins in 2007. :laugh:

You can keep both of your qbs

You can keep both of your qbs

Ok well when he goes somewhere else and wins I don't want to hear you crying.

How about a second go round with Bruce G? He might be looking for a new home.

He lives 5 doors down from us and he is TERRIBLE

He lives 5 doors down from us and he is TERRIBLE

He was a savior for us this season. Without him we would have put a kick returner as a quarterback.

You can keep him. We used to think he had pictures of somebody to start in this league.

You can keep him. We used to think he had pictures of somebody to start in this league.

I'm sure he'll be a package deal to someone for a draft pick. Either that or he will be a second stringer behind Quinn.

Cleveland's defense can't be any worse than the Bengals. Talk about a yearly disappointment.

I dunno. KC's defense was a major disappointment the last couple of years.

Any rumors about the Broncos' head coach? That's probably what I'm most interested in. Or who the Jets will/might get?

Back