Sunset Beach Putter Review

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Great Review JB... eagerly awaiting the arrival on my putter!

• Admin
This review was hard for me and fun at the same time. Sometimes it is tough to talk about something personal like a putter, but with Chris, the education I got was solid and the putter really felt like it was "made for me". Our THP pro still has not stopped talking about the Proto that we reviewed.

there is so much feel involved, which can vary from person to person...

I love a nice soft, yet solid 100% milled putter! I won't mention what companies I have worked with before, but a putter with a handshaped hosel will never be qouted under 500 dollars, plain and simple.

there is so much feel involved, which can vary from person to person...

I love a nice soft, yet solid 100% milled putter! I won't mention what companies I have worked with before, but a putter with a handshaped hosel will never be qouted under 500 dollars, plain and simple.

LOL. You are right there. Anytime you step away from their "norm" with anyone else the price jumps substantially, not to mention if you want a hand shaped hosel.

Thanks for the review JB and the kind words DD, I hopefully will have some more pics of your custom putter soon.

• Admin
messed around on the putting green for a few hours today with these and a few people and everyone loved them. The handstamping was a hit and people were brainstorming on what they could put on their own putter.

Back