Good Night/Good Morning thread

Good for you 907!

I spent all night cleaning my room so that I pull everything out and paint. All new furniture / bed coming in the next couple of weeks. Long overdue...

Good morning from Texas!

Good morning from Texas!

Snapped this from my door when I woke up.

IMG_3186.jpg

Nice picture Julie. Only way to make it better would be seeing it while standing on #1's tee box ready to tee off. :golf:

Nice picture Julie. Only way to make it better would be seeing it while standing on #1's tee box ready to tee off. :golf:

I go to work in the dark... damn

Sometimes me too.

I always did in Minnesota, and I wouldn't get home til after dark. It's just wrong seeing the moon on the ride to and from work. Here in Texas it's lots nicer that way.

Maybe I should golf. I have the rest of the day off, but I'm home alone...kinda dangerous, actually. I'm debating if I should get a start on my weekend chores...but no football, so I have all of Sunday...hm...something else, I think!

I always did in Minnesota, and I wouldn't get home til after dark. It's just wrong seeing the moon on the ride to and from work. Here in Texas it's lots nicer that way.

Maybe I should golf. I have the rest of the day off, but I'm home alone...kinda dangerous, actually. I'm debating if I should get a start on my weekend chores...but no football, so I have all of Sunday...hm...something else, I think!

for the love of god, play golf.... I'd kill for a patch of grass to bang some balls around

NAP TIME!!!! That's what I would be doing if I wasn't going to head out to the range or the course. Someone has to break in Josh's new hybrid. :wink:

Eh, not sleepy enough for nap time.

Both sets of clubs are in his trunk, so I'd have to swing by his office on his lunch break to set them free. I'm scared of the expression I'll get from him when he heads back in!

Both sets of clubs are in his trunk, so I'd have to swing by his office on his lunch break to set them free. I'm scared of the expression I'll get from him when he heads back in!

Yeah there might be a tear in his eye. I know I would have one.

You're killing us, you have the chance, GO DO IT!!! Play golf for us, the players who can't play!!

You're killing us, you have the chance, GO DO IT!!! Play golf for us, the players who can't play!!

I have compassion, and a heart. (And half an hour to burn til his lunch break anyway.)

I'm with these guys! And gorgeous photo, too.

Not sure that's what Claire meant, but it IS a gorgeous photo!

Not sure that's what Claire meant, but it IS a gorgeous photo!

She probably meant the sunrise one.

But I just took that one of Winston and I thought it was cute! Those eyes get me.

But I just took that one of Winston and I thought it was cute! Those eyes get me.

He looks scared about his appointment later today.

He looks scared about his appointment later today.

I think it's more like, "what are you doing?"

He adores the vet! Even when they give him shots. Everyone there just fawns over him, especially the vet techs and receptionists, all girls.

IMG_1989.jpg

I misread. I thought she said to TAKE a gorgeous photo (thinking she meant the golf course!).

I thought she said to TAKE a gorgeous photo (thinking she meant the golf course!).

I could do that, too...you know we're in a drought though, of course. Not exactly purty stuff.

He adores the vet! Even when they give him shots. Everyone there just fawns over him, especially the vet techs and receptionists, all girls.

I know what you mean. Grace just looks at us with the look of "Ok come back and get me in a little while" when we take her to the vet. Everyone there knows her and she just goes right along with them.

Julie:
Can you tell us what seadogsthemovie is??? Just being noisy here.

A script, some may remember I'm a playwright. I always wanted to do a movie version but there's a staged version too. It's fun to dress up like pirates and such.

My ancestors were booted out of Scotland for pirating crimes, so it's sort of a fantasy-adventure based on that. (Little fact, but of course, there is little known.) They were called the Dogs of Scotland, hence the name.

seadogssmall.jpg

Back