Boo Girl Wants Her Own Thread

Do Si Dos!

They've been experimenting with new cookies since I was almost out (9 years ago) - some really are quite bad. I don't recommend the ginger ones or the lemon ones.

Well don't you know how to rain on a parade? :wink: Yeah the lemon ones aren't great. I'll find out how the sugar free chocolate chip ones are.

I gotta boast about my kid. We had the plumber out yesterday, and he left the bill on the kitchen counter. Boo Girl saw the total (not too bad, considering). The next time I turned around, she had put some of her allowance money on the statement, to help pay for it. This was totally her doing; I never even mentioned the bill. Generous child! (And of course I wouldn't accept it.)

That's nice of her. Sounds like she will become a great member of society soon.

Well don't you know how to rain on a parade? :wink: Yeah the lemon ones aren't great. I'll find out how the sugar free chocolate chip ones are.

I always thought the cool thing about Girl Scout Cookies is that they were different...trefoils and tagalongs and cookies like that...cookies that you can't make at home. I'd prefer freshly baked chocolate chip or ginger snaps.

But I digress. Boo, are you a Scout?

sounds like you did a great job as a mother Claire...

Thanks, but wait ten years until you say that. There's still a long road ahead.

Bad Cookies!!! Yuck!!!!!

Bad Cookies!!! Yuck!!!!!

I've heard they taste bad. Mommy says "ugh YUCK!!!":bad: I go along with what other people say, so I say
YUCK!!!:bad:

I've heard they taste bad. Mommy says "ugh YUCK!!!":bad: I go along with what other people say, so I say
YUCK!!!:bad:

Your moms opinion doesn't count because she's left handed. :tongue: Most of the sugar free stuff does taste pretty bad but when you are a Diabetic like I am it's what I have to eat. Don't tell anyone that I sneak some regular candy sometimes though. Shhhh...

I love the thin mints, especially when they are in the freezer, they taste much better that way...yum! I remember when I was a girl scout we were selling cookies outside a bank and a man bought a box and took one of the dollars he paid us with and folded it into an elephant it was the coolest thing ever to us at that age.

I love the thin mints, especially when they are in the freezer, they taste much better that way...yum! I remember when I was a girl scout we were selling cookies outside a bank and a man bought a box and took one of the dollars he paid us with and folded it into an elephant it was the coolest thing ever to us at that age.
Origami with money sounds cool :clap:

Your moms opinion doesn't count because she's left handed. :tongue: Most of the sugar free stuff does taste pretty bad but when you are a Diabetic like I am it's what I have to eat. Don't tell anyone that I sneak some regular candy sometimes though. Shhhh...
Sorry 'bout that. :sad:

I LOVE THIN MINTS!!

ThinMintGraphicBig.jpg

I always thought the cool thing about Girl Scout Cookies is that they were different...trefoils and tagalongs and cookies like that...cookies that you can't make at home. I'd prefer freshly baked chocolate chip or ginger snaps.

But I digress. Boo, are you a Scout?
I would never eat ginger snaps because I hate ginger bread OR anything with the word ginger in it. I am a brownie!!! Next year I'm a GIRL SCOUT!!!
Last night, we were at TK's dinner were he became a BOY SCOUT!!!

I would never eat ginger snaps because I hate ginger bread OR anything with the word ginger in it. I am a brownie!!! Next year I'm a GIRL SCOUT!!!
Last night, we were at TK's dinner were he became a BOY SCOUT!!!

Fantastic! I was a silver and gold award scout. Stick with it, it's very cool! I still have my letters from the president and governor, and I can tie a tourniquet or start a fire anywhere :smile-big:

Fantastic! I was a silver and gold award scout. Stick with it, it's very cool! I still have my letters from the president and governor, and I can tie a tourniquet or start a fire anywhere :smile-big:

I think those skills are really helpful on the golf course. You never know when you will get stranded out there.

THere are other golf forums? Being stuck in a sandtrap is never fun.

I know I know, I debated not posting for the grief I'd get but...that one's a particular favorite of mine. (We got in trouble.)

I know I know, I debated not posting for the grief I'd get but...that one's a particular favorite of mine. (We got in trouble.)

People got in trouble? Over there? No way Julie! LOL

We are not them, it never bothers us. post away

People got in trouble? Over there? No way Julie! LOL

Imagine that. :bicker:

LOL, I got kicked out for not "raking it" properly.

My school librarian was a girl scout and she said to stay in it too. I'm going to stay in it.

Back