The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just took Airborne and Zicam at the same time. I hope that it helps and doesn't kill me

Ready, Aim, (Kindle) FIRE!

I just took Airborne and Zicam at the same time. I hope that it helps and doesn't kill me

Ready, Aim, (Kindle) FIRE!
Next best thing would be to sleep in an isobaric chamber and live in a bubble....Airborne and Zicam ought to take care of the rest.

Last week I was talking about my cold and War Eagle suggested the combo of Alka-Seltzer Cold and Zicam, while I thought I was late to start and was stuck with a nasty cold taking those 2 things really lessened the severity and drastically decreased the length of the cold, I never had to miss work or a workout or anything...thanks for the tip W.E!

The people who make those isobaric chambers would agree with you. They are trying to get them approved for the treatment of everything with little evidence for benefit.

Next best thing would be to sleep in an isobaric chamber and live in a bubble....Airborne and Zicam ought to take care of the rest.

Last week I was talking about my cold and War Eagle suggested the combo of Alka-Seltzer Cold and Zicam, while I thought I was late to start and was stuck with a nasty cold taking those 2 things really lessened the severity and drastically decreased the length of the cold, I never had to miss work or a workout or anything...thanks for the tip W.E!

No problem! Glad it worked for you. I always keep those two things on hand to take whenever I start feeling like crap. It's quite the combo to fight a cold.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Playing Rivertowne Golf Course today in Charleston SC. Looking forward to it, despite the cold.

Have fun buddy. I bet it warms up. Now you know what I've been doing for almost two months!

34*, I wasnt prepared for this.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

Now I feel like a punk for complaining about 50* :)

Where ya playing?

--
tapatalk

Have fun buddy. I bet it warms up. Now you know what I've been doing for almost two months!

That's dedication. Supposed to warm up a bit, but it's overcast and no sun.

Also, SW, no construction anymore on 95 around Savannah.

Sah-wheet, I was dreading driving it in a few weeks.

--
tapatalk

Woke up here to 39 degrees. Why?!?!?!?

Woke up here to 39 degrees. Why?!?!?!?

Seriously......the high here today isn't even supposed to hit 29....with wind and snow.

Times two!!!!

Come back in here tomorrow and complain about your 70*! hahaha

It warmed up, I think it's 65 now. It must have just been running behind or something

frost delays wow its supposed to be hot tomorrow

frost delays wow its supposed to be hot tomorrow

We had frost delays here in SC today, never heard of such a thing.

Come to Boston. :)

Been there, never played golf there. Don't see how y'all do it in these cold temps. I give your northern guys so major props for cold weather golf. It's brutal, but so is mid summer hot as hell Florida golf.

65*, partly cloudy, with no breeze tomorrow. BOO__FREAKING__YA!!!!!!! Breaking out the shorts and a new Adidas shirt. Can't freaking wait!

First thing. Gonna be a great day for walking.
Nice Jacob...I hope you get to play some golf while you're at it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back