Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
WE were just talking about this yesterday at the course. This is scary and something I definitely feel is coming.

I think it is too. A lot of our internal projections see the same thing. Plus it's a presidential election year where the presidency is in flux and the market hates that too.

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

WE were just talking about this yesterday at the course. This is scary and something I definitely feel is coming.

I think it is too. A lot of our internal projections see the same thing. Plus it's a presidential election year where the presidency is in flux and the market hates that too.

And I just now get a "breaking news" alert from USA Today App: Jobless claims climb for the fist time in a month.

And I just now get a "breaking news" alert from USA Today App: Jobless claims climb for the fist time in a month.

I wish I was as good at golf as I am my job lol

I got that same alert to man and said 'speak of the devil'

I wish I was as good at golf as I am my job lol

I got that same alert to man and said 'speak of the devil'

If I was as bad at my job as I am at golf Id be one of those driving the jobless claims up a long time ago lol

If my job was like my golf game one day I'd be being praised and the next day they would be setting up a firing squad....

Stupid Garmin lifetime map updater messed up my brand new GPS after updating last night. It worked this morning but there were no streets but ones like I-95 and a few other major roads. What a pain. Now Ive been doing a different type of map update for the last hour in hopes that it actually works.

Delta. Still waiting for them to track it down this morning

uggh, I hate Delta, but not much of a choice living here

Airlines lost my checked bags today. Tried to get my checked bag fee back and said they could only give me a voucher for the next time I book with them. Maybe tomorrow I can get my checked bag back.... when they can find it. I had a 4 hour layover and they still couldn't get it to the right plane.

Delta has a real problem with that for some reason. The last two times I went Delta they lost mine either on the way out or back. The last time they never did find my bag. We landed in Florida for a week of meetings/play so we had several large checked bags and of course they lost the one with all of our best clothes including my new suit and Liz's nice dinner dress. What really sucks is we have to spend all of our first day and evening shopping and the next day get a call that my sister in Kansas passed away. So, we hop on another plane, fly to Wichita and have to shop some more for another new suit for the funeral before heading to the family.

They actually tried to charge us full price for an early return, but let that go after I blew a cork. They paid off on the lost stuff, but what a pain in the arse.

Stopped in for an oil change an hour and a half ago, they are still doing the change and I am raring to get over to Jonesco and hit the Cleveland Black.

tapping and talking from Tapatalk

Stopped in for an oil change an hour and a half ago, they are still doing the change and I am raring to get over to Jonesco and hit the Cleveland Black.

Dreading going to get mine changed today or tomorrow.

Delta has a real problem with that for some reason. The last two times I went Delta they lost mine either on the way out or back. The last time they never did find my bag. We landed in Florida for a week of meetings/play so we had several large checked bags and of course they lost the one with all of our best clothes including my new suit and Liz's nice dinner dress. What really sucks is we have to spend all of our first day and evening shopping and the next day get a call that my sister in Kansas passed away. So, we hop on another plane, fly to Wichita and have to shop some more for another new suit for the funeral before heading to the family.

They actually tried to charge us full price for an early return, but let that go after I blew a cork. They paid off on the lost stuff, but what a pain in the arse.
I never understood how you lose luggage: you put it on the plane, you take it off the plane.

They should be able to replace the engine in that amount of time DD.

Just looked at the future forecast for the next week......16* high and 0* low.....I love NY not

Unemployment numbers are going to sweep the legs out from what little housing comeback we had from this Summer, too. Sales have dropped to nothing over the last three months here in Cheeseland. Some of that is seasonal, but some of that is people refinancing at low rates and hunkering down and staying put. People are refinancing instead of buying even though there are a lot of properties priced at what should appear to be historically good prices. We have nothing going on in the upper end of the market. I'm not optimistic about this Spring if unemployment is going to appear to be getting worse.

Kevin

The wife's car engine blew up on us 3 days before Xmas. Only 86,000 miles on it but of course the warranty on the engine expired last summer.
Now we are dealing with slimy used car salesmen. What part of "We can only afford to pay X" do you not understand? X = X, not X = $3,000!!!!!

Being 5 over thru 2 holes. 2 lost ball penalties because I couldn't see the ball in the sun, only to find them both after I had dropped and hit.

Beats work though.

--
tapatalk

Being 5 over thru 2 holes. 2 lost ball penalties because I couldn't see the ball in the sun, only to find them both after I had dropped and hit.

Beats work though.

--
tapatalk
Should have declared them provisionals!

Should have declared them provisionals!

They were both my second shots. Saw them off the tee but then couldn't find them. I'm playing like a turd today.

--
tapatalk

Test or not, I love that stuff. Best hot sauce ever.

Bah! Silence, the best hot sauce ever (of that style and heat level) is Franks Original.
Test or not, I love that stuff. Best hot sauce ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back