Official College Football Thread (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
GameDay for me today. Lets get it done!

Texas A&M playing good right now, lets see if they fold in the 2nd half as they have done several times this year.

Looks like T A&M is going to hold this lead, looking good so far.

Now pulling for Utah versus Ga. Tech, go Utes!!!!

I'm still getting used to these Bowl games. Teams that have .500 records, weird names, etc. When I was younger there were four Bowl games: The Cotton, Rose, Orange, and Sugar. The didn't have a bunch of names in front of them either.

Yeah, I miss those days. All of them on New Years Day. Get up in the morning nursing a hangover and watch football from 11am until 11pm-lol

Should be an interesting game tonight. Chizik has been acting as D coordinator and everything I have heard is that he has lit a few under the defense. Offense should be interesting with Malzahn on his way out and Mike Dyer not on the team at the current time for being an idiot.

Unfortunately I only saw Virginia a few times this year, but do know they have some interesting presnap shifts they use on offense that has the potential to confuse the young Defense of Auburn.

Looking forward to closing out the year with my Tigers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll be pulling for y'all WE, should be a good game.

Should be an interesting game tonight. Chizik has been acting as D coordinator and everything I have heard is that he has lit a few under the defense. Offense should be interesting with Malzahn on his way out and Mike Dyer not on the team at the current time for being an idiot.

Unfortunately I only saw Virginia a few times this year, but do know they have some interesting presnap shifts they use on offense that has the potential to confuse the young Defense of Auburn.

Looking forward to closing out the year with my Tigers!

Should be a great game tonight, I always enjoy the peach bowl matchups.

Spoiler
I hope y'all take down Mr. Jefferson's College

Spoiler
I can't believe I just typed that

Looks like Utah just handed GT the game on a silver platter, oh well.

Should be a great game tonight, I always enjoy the peach bowl matchups.

Spoiler
I hope y'all take down Mr. Jefferson's College

Spoiler
I can't believe I just typed that

Haha, I was expecting a RTR or something with that spoiler. Lol.

GT/Utah to OT, without the gift touchdown Utah would have already won.

Congrats to the Utah Utes on a great win.

War Eagle!

Auburn is really playing well without M Dyer, the running game is still looking strong, go get 'em Tigers.

Auburn is really playing well with M Dyer, the running game is still looking strong, go get 'em Tigers.

I think you meant "without." But yes, OMac is looking very good running to the corners. And Trotters throw was perfect. Beautiful. Gotta keep going strong!

Auburn is really playing well with M Dyer, the running game is still looking strong, go get 'em Tigers.

OMac had has some nice plays, and it's great to have a healthy Emory Blake finally. I think we will see some Tre Mason in a little while.

...now about that Defense. With the 200+ yards given up tonight, Auburns defense this year is now statistically the worst in Auburn history.

I think you meant "without." But yes, OMac is looking very good running to the corners. And Trotters throw was perfect. Beautiful. Gotta keep going strong!

Exactly, sometime us old folks show our senility. :D I did edit the above post to make it read correctly.

OMac had has some nice plays, and it's great to have a healthy Emory Blake finally. I think we will see some Tre Mason in a little while.

...now about that Defense. With the 200+ yards given up tonight, Auburns defense this year is now statistically the worst in Auburn history.

How about Barrett Trotter? He's playing great! Lou Holtz just commented Auburn..... wow, the world must be coming to an end. War Eagle!

How about Barrett Trotter? He's playing great! Lou Holtz just commented Auburn..... wow, the world must be coming to an end. War Eagle!

I am impressed and it is really something to hear Holtz give props to any SEC school except So Car. I find him to be quite comical actually.

And there he is, Tre Mason!

He and Blakely will be quite the duo next year!

And there he is, Tre Mason!

He and Blakely will be quite the duo next year!

Yes sir! Think we lose OMac to the draft? Very unhappy with our defense still. We need to fill the DC position QUICK!

Yes sir! Think we lose OMac to the draft? Very unhappy with our defense still. We need to fill the DC position QUICK!

Don't think he will be drafted. But I have heard rumor about him heading to the CFL.

Defense is YOUNG! They shows flashes of promise though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back