Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The worst thing is there is really nothing that can be done about it. I told them I was going to be gone and to hold the packages at the local office. I even called them during my trip to confirm this. They ended up sending my hats back to Bridgestone instead of holding them for me to pick up when I returned. Just awful customer service.

poop in a brown bag, light it, knock on the door, and run like hell. That will teach them

To- UPS
From- Doo Doo Brown

poop in a brown bag, light it, knock on the door, and run like hell. That will teach them

Man that sucks so bad!!!

I'm going to do my best to avoid UPS for shipping from now on. They suck.

Fedex>USPS>UPS

Simple

I agree with this. To Canada Fedex is the quickest, but they charge an extra 10$ if you need to pay taxes and duties, even if the taxes are a few bucks. USPS is great if you don't mind waiting a bit longer!

WTF???? I rolled up to the course today and there was noone there. I am thinking "Sweet! I got the course to myself!" Umm no. They were covering up the greens, I guess in preparation for the hard freeze we are having tonight. Never seen this done in alabama, but it is supposed to hit 60 tomorrow, so they should open back up.

Ive learned we arent allowed to Rant about this. I still do anyway, though.

I have too, so I have said nothing about today, suffice it to say that I am peeved.

WTF???? I rolled up to the course today and there was noone there. I am thinking "Sweet! I got the course to myself!" Umm no. They were covering up the greens, I guess in preparation for the hard freeze we are having tonight. Never seen this done in alabama, but it is supposed to hit 60 tomorrow, so they should open back up.

That's odd. There's snow on the ground here but the course is still open. :D

I'm in a very dark mood right now.

Sorry to hear it Chunky.

Sorry to hear it Chunk....if it makes you feel better I bet you could whip me pretty good out on the golf course right now

Doing my chemistry homework for tomorrow (first day back :() made me remember how much I hate organics. If I see another benzene ring I may just explode.

Oh yeah, and school starts back tomorrow after 3 weeks off...

Negotiating with CS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back