Bridgestone Enters The Morgan Cup

Same here. I thought about the RXS for a little more spin around the green. But I've played the RX for over a year now and really like that ball. Plus I was fit for it through Bfit and an actual ball fitting last spring. Not having to change the ball I usually play is going to be nice

I was fit for the B330-S, but I think a softer core ball will be good in case my nerves get a little high and I need the extra compression to cut down on spin off my woods. Plus TC plays that ball and everybody knows I want to be like TC.

B330-S for me and there's no question about it. I've used this ball exclusively for the past 2 or 3 seasons and love it.

B330-RX for me as well.

Here is my Set up (If I remember correctly lol):

Driver: J40 10.5*
FW's: 14* and 18*
Hybrid: 21* VTS Stiff Flex Shaft
Irons: 5i-PW (Bent 2* Strong) with PX Steel 5.0
Wedges: 50* (bent from 52*), 56*, 60* w Spinner Shafts
Ball: B330RX (pink requested)...

I have a couple driver shafts in mind but I need to ask a couple of my teammates. I did put in a request for the shaft I was fitted to at the CPC last time, hoping it works out but I'm not stressing aboot it. For the irons, I tested the steel against the graphite and went with the Mizuno optimizers recommendation. It was cool seeing how well it worked out in some clubs. I'm going to probably throw shaft dampeners in my iron shafts to help.

I have a couple driver shafts in mind but I need to ask a couple of my teammates. I did put in a request for the shaft I was fitted to at the CPC last time, hoping it works out but I'm not stressing aboot it. For the irons, I tested the steel against the graphite and went with the Mizuno optimizers recommendation. It was cool seeing how well it worked out in some clubs. I'm going to probably throw shaft dampeners in my iron shafts to help.

Nice bro, I like how you went with the PX steel shafts

Nice bro, I like how you went with the PX steel shafts

Thanks man. They were about 8 yards longer on average. I was hitting a Mizzy MP 63 because thats the closest he could find to the DPC. I'm excited about these shafts in the DPC clubhead man. Really excited.

Thanks man. They were about 8 yards longer on average. I was hitting a Mizzy MP 63 because thats the closest he could find to the DPC. I'm excited about these shafts in the DPC clubhead man. Really excited.

you should be buddy. Its like many have said. Bridgestone could have partnered with any shaft company but they chose these for a reason. it will show in your game

Great stuff Yoccos! Glad to see someone rocking the steel 5.0's with me. I would also be honored to rock the pink ball, but going forward all my purchases will be the optic yellow until the pink are back on the market.

you should be buddy. Its like many have said. Bridgestone could have partnered with any shaft company but they chose these for a reason. it will show in your game

I think so too my friend. I went with the non flighted. Obviously this is just our initial submission and stuff could change but man it's so cool Bridgestone is so into this so quick.

Great stuff Yoccos! Glad to see someone rocking the steel 5.0's with me. I would also be honored to rock the pink ball, but going forward all my purchases will be the optic yellow until the pink are back on the market.

I feel like I've bought the only Pink ones out here! Dicks still had a bunch last time i was there.

I feel like I've bought the only Pink ones out here! Dicks still had a bunch last time i was there.

same here. I wish I had the extra cash right now

there is something about playing a pink ball, and hitting GIRS and FIRS while the group in front of you keeps looking back. Yep, its a pink ball and yep, I am playing well. ha

Fact: You and your setup are wicked!

there is something about playing a pink ball, and hitting GIRS and FIRS while the group in front of you keeps looking back. Yep, its a pink ball and yep, I am playing well. ha

Lol yup. Especially when you're almost driving greens. I got more looks on the putting green hahaha. Shoot, I'm proud of my sponsor!

Fact: You and your setup are wicked!

We rock with set ups broski. I'm loving all the pondering with Bridgestone gear. I almost considered leaving the loft alone but I like stronger lofts haha. What I also love about the Bridgestone setup from top to golf ball... they're absolustely stunning to look at and from what I've hit (the J40 Driver and 16* FW) they flat out perform.

We rock with set ups broski. I'm loving all the pondering with Bridgestone gear. I almost considered leaving the loft alone but I like stronger lofts haha. What I also love about the Bridgestone setup from top to golf ball... they're absolustely stunning to look at and from what I've hit (the J40 Driver and 16* FW) they flat out perform.

We get to be on the same team with our Bridgestone setups at the outing! I am cool, but I get to be TMex cool at the outing!

Just spent about 20 minutes talking to Jeff at Bridgestone via the BFIT web chats. We talked about the J40 driver and some different shafts that Bridgestone offers. We also talked about some other equipment in the j40 line. If anyone is interested at all about learning some information about their line feel free to hit the bfit banner. It's not just for ball fittings!

Just spent about 20 minutes talking to Jeff at Bridgestone via the BFIT web chats. We talked about the J40 driver and some different shafts that Bridgestone offers. We also talked about some other equipment in the j40 line. If anyone is interested at all about learning some information about their line feel free to hit the bfit banner. It's not just for ball fittings!

Great info Dean! I was not aware they discussed equipment outside of their golf ball line.

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

This is a quote from our chat

"Man, the Hacker's Paradise folks are really cool. Their website members are some of the best chats I have, and the staff over there is top-notch too."

This is a quote from our chat

"Man, the Hacker's Paradise folks are really cool. Their website members are some of the best chats I have, and the staff over there is top-notch too."

Very cool. I think I will need to hit them up and discuss shaft selection.

Recent tweet from Bridgestone:

bridgestonegolf @KingArtorious Project X Black is definitely an excellent shaft. We are putting through the approval process to hopefully offer this spring.

Can't wait to see what other shafts they are going to be offering for the new year.

Yessir! I need to get back on there and talk shafts. Did you end up narrowing it down at all? What a service dude.

bridgestonegolf @KingArtorious Project X Black is definitely an excellent shaft. We are putting through the approval process to hopefully offer this spring.

Can't wait to see what other shafts they are going to be offering for the new year.

that' great to hear!

Yessir! I need to get back on there and talk shafts. Did you end up narrowing it down at all? What a service dude.

he recommended 2 shafts that were pretty high priced, and while I'd love to have the one, I don't want to be that guy

Did he recommend a higher launching shaft with the low spin J40 or did he mention anything about the shaft in relation to spin?

thats cool, I may have to change up my order.

Back