The Greenside – Ping Scottsdale, Cleveland Classics, Grip Size

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The Greenside is back with an all new episode this month as we talk about everything short game relevant. This show is a collaboration between The Hackers Paradise & Putterzone and this episode is full of great information.

This Episode Features:
A Package Arrives While on the Air
Ping Scottsdale Putter Line
Bargain Hunting Like Jim Furyk
Putter Grip Size
And so much more

You can listen by clicking play at this link, or download our episodes at Itunes or Podcast.com under THP Radio.

http://thehackersparadise.com/home/?p=10636

Looking forward to listening this morning!

Great show. I admit I got a little excited hearing the plastic haha. I enjoy the putter shows each time, putters are so much fun and intriguing unlike any other club IMO. I need to check out the pick'em up Ping

• Admin
Thanks OEM. Glad you liked it. I can't believe he heard me taking the plastic off the putter on the air.

• Admin
Putterzone & THP just finished recording the latest show and it was a fun one. You guys will not want to miss this one that will be up next week. Some very interesting putter conversations.

Looking forward to it. The Greenside is always a great listen.

Don't mean to be resurrecting an old thread, but I just listened to the show and really enjoyed it, especially the discussion on putter grip sizes. This show was recorded 2 months before I joined THP and I just wanted to get it out there for others to have the chance to listen in.

I listened to this one a few days ago, its a good one.

Back