2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just told her to look.

She would be mighty sporty with a new set of Cobras in the bag for 2011! Heck those women snakes look so good I wouldn't mind bagging em :D

She would be mighty sporty with a new set of Cobras in the bag for 2011! Heck those women snakes look so good I wouldn't mind bagging em :D

The true definition of multiple personality disorder is if you start buying different sets of clubs for each persona.

The true definition of multiple personality disorder is if you start buying different sets of clubs for each persona.

Well I was thinking a set for Mrs Graybush Donne :D

That means I can look all I want doesn't mean he is going to buy.

Come on Capt! Buy the pretty Lady some Cobra's for 2012 :blob:

So, I'm waiting in the airport to head to Los Angeles/Palm Springs and I stumble by a nice little Grand Cypress mention in Golf Digest. I'm seeing reminders of the Outing in all directions!

Steel Tappin'

I know that brought a smile to you Steel President did you get to mention to anyone close by that you would be playing there in May? If so, I know that felt good too.

It is truly amazing how scared folks get and shy away from this thread! I guess they know the woodshed is near huh? :D

It is truly amazing how scared folks get and shy away from this thread! I guess they know the woodshed is near huh? :D

Were just tired of your say old thrash talk lol..

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

Were just tired of your say old thrash talk lol..

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

Ok put this guy in my foursome so I can beat him like a brand new drum on Christmas morning. I mean like the kid who is driving his Mom & Dad so nuts they ship his arse off to be with Aunty in North Alaska for the year :deadhorse:

im petrified of what goes on in the woodshed!

Whats been going on folks, I have been afraid to check in here lately. :laughing:

Whats been going on folks, I have been afraid to check in here lately. :laughing:

Same old thing for the last 3 months or so.. new people have been added, we're not sure who has left the group, no new teams have been announced ( though supposedly it will be announced soon after one piece of the puzzle gets in place) and Gray is rambling like he was vaccinated with a phonograph needle!!!

Gray, if we are in a Villa together, I will make a sign that says "The Woodshed", that we can hang out front.

Flew in today from NY at 330 pm. The wait to get through security was only 15minutes. I bring this up for those you flying out on Sunday. Airport traffics through security shouldn't be too bad. Now SW area of the airport was packed.

Flew in today from NY at 330 pm. The wait to get through security was only 15minutes. I bring this up for those you flying out on Sunday. Airport traffics through security shouldn't be too bad. Now SW area of the airport was packed.

This is why I have left on Monday the last two years.. always seems to flow real easy doing it that way.

I'm really hoping another spot comes open soon. I will try to grab it if it does.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back