Two words for you: Wilson Staff. Their irons are usually priced hundreds less than everyone else, and they don't look like they were made by a Muppet.

I would strongly disagree. Wilson Staff perform amazingly but some of their designs (specifically the Ci11;s) make me cringe. I love that these draw attention and if its attention they wanted, smart move by Cobra.

Cobra's done one thing successfully with these irons, and that's getting me to talk about them. You know what sucks too? I use to bag some Cobra gear. Loved my FP irons! They really need to clean this mess up. Why can't they make these and just utilize the Cobra logo or "COBRA" text and not do the ridonkulous colors.

Hey man, you know my stance. I don't look at the cavity over the ball either, but I do every time I pull an iron out of my bag and put it back in there.

Lol I know me too dude. But I didnt like the appearance of the Razr X's all that much at first and what an iron they turned out to be. But trust me, I understand the hate for these. I've been there with other irons.

I would strongly disagree. Wilson Staff perform amazingly but some of their designs (specifically the Ci11;s) make me cringe. I love that these draw attention and if its attention they wanted, smart move by Cobra.

It is true that these draw lots of attention...negative or positive. I happen to like the look of the Ci11s, but ultimately, it's all relative when it comes to looks.

WTC happened to you? The Ci11's make you cringe? PVD finish as an option. Wickedly sleek distance irons! Did ddec get to you?

Lol I know me too dude. But I didnt like the appearance of the Razr X's all that much at first and deep down I really wished I would have gone with the RXT's as opposed to a massive shovel. But trust me, I understand the hate for these. I've been there with other irons.

FIFY Sanora!

WTC happened to you? The Ci11's make you cringe? PVD finish as an option. Wickedly sleek distance irons! Did ddec get to you?
This.

So tragic! haha

LOL did ddec get to you lmao

Two words for you: Wilson Staff. Their irons are usually priced hundreds less than everyone else, and they don't look like they were made by a Muppet.

If you can find them. And I love Wilson Staff.
The dfy irons are horrible looking.

I like pvd finish set. I think these look better from the pics ive seen at address.

Ok, so ddec and Tmex, the self proclaimed "Shovel Bros", need to have these irons in their bags. It's clear that the J40 DPC's aren't really their style. Oh wait, but they are! And how freaking drastically different are those luscious, gorgeous irons to these turds? Explain yourselves. I'm not buying what you two are selling.

If you can find them. And I love Wilson Staff.
The dfy irons are horrible looking.

I like pvd finish set. I think these look better from the pics ive seen at address.

I'll agree with you on the bolded. But I just love the sleek look of the Ci11s.

FIFY Sanora!

Lmfao. Awesome fify.

Yes the ci11's aka black ci9's are hideous. For another thread though. I'm just saying if you can get past the orange glob on the back I bet they surprise a lot of people.

Lmfao. Awesome fify.

Yes the ci11's aka black ci9's are hideous. For another thread though. I'm just saying if you can get past the orange glob on the back I bet they surprise a lot of people.

You can never have too much orange...I honestly cant wait to hit these things...they will be the first cobra irons I ever swing

You can never have too much orange...I honestly cant wait to hit these things...they will be the first cobra irons I ever swing

cough BS cough BS cough BS

Ok, so ddec and Tmex, the self proclaimed "Shovel Bros", need to have these irons in their bags. It's clear that the J40 DPC's aren't really their style. Oh wait, but they are! And how freaking drastically different are those luscious, gorgeous irons to these turds? Explain yourselves. I'm not buying what you two are selling.

How is that different from you loving the burner 2.0s, cally x22, and now loathing over the 588s?

So basically if you like Rickie Fowler and orange than these are badass. No thanks.

How is that different from you loving the burner 2.0s, cally x22, and now loathing over the 588s?

B/c none of those are near as hideous in the cavity as these. These are at the top of the hideous and cliche' scale. Fact. I hope you like them though.

Hahaha. Well I like the profile of these irons. That's my attraction. The colors are ridiculous. But I would still hit these based on the profile I'm seeing. I don't know if I'd ever love the looks but give me a thinner topline with forgiveness and distance any day. I'm almost reminded of burner 2.0 type profile....

Hahaha. Well I like the profile of these irons. That's my attraction. The colors are ridiculous. But I would still hit these based on the profile I'm seeing. I don't know if I'd ever love the looks but give me a thinner topline with forgiveness and distance any day. I'm almost reminded of burner 2.0 type profile....

Thank you Tmex! Btw, I'm just busting your Sanora dog in here.

cough BS cough BS cough BS

Haha whats that supposed to mean? I am a Tennessee fan so I love orange, I have never swung a cobra iron before, and I really am interested in these for a lot of reasons...one of the main ones being that Aldila is making the graphite shafts for them.

B/c none of those are near as hideous in the cavity as these. These are at the top of the hideous and cliche' scale. Fact. I hope you like them though.

I may leave my irons home and just game these at the outing haha

So basically if you like Rickie Fowler and orange than these are badass. No thanks.

Not big on Fowler looking like a safety cone... but I do like these irons.... not saying "badass" but if the performance is there, and they come at a good price, then it's a go in my book...

I may leave my irons home and just game these at the outing haha

I can feel the steam coming out of TC's ears. Hehe.

Back