Contest Winners Thread

The SCOR Wedges arrived last night...Thank you again SCOR and THP for the Holiday Giveaway!!

2012-01-11_17-02-33_746.jpg

2012-01-11_17-01-53_157.jpg
2012-01-11_16-58-22_965.jpg

Love em, really sharp looking club

Very nice Divebell!! As bullfrog said, I absolutely love mine - definite game changers. Currently gaming the 47, 52, 57, and 61. Just a very well designed sole and I really like how they look and feel more like the extension of an iron set rather than a big wedge.

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

Congrats Divebell! I'm loving mine!

Love seeing the Scor Wedges. You guys must be thrilled.

Very nice Divebell.

Nate, nice looking putter and lucky 13, very cool!

Sooner and Divebell, great pic's of the scores. They are just a hot product, but looks and performance it sounds like.

Beautiful putter, nndosi!

And nice wedges, divebell.

Can't wait to hear what you guys think after using them for a while.

nndosi, that putter is beautiful!!!

great looking wedges sooner and divebell! Every time I see those scor wedges I wish they had them in lefty now!

Good looking putter Jersey Nate! Nice wedges Divebell!

I won a TaylorMade R11 golf bag, Adidas golf shirt and shorts from the Fairways of Life XM radio program. Then a couple weeks later I won a SwingSetter from David Lebetter's play better golf web page. I haven't posted enough times to be allowed to show the pictures though.

I won a TaylorMade R11 golf bag, Adidas golf shirt and shorts from the Fairways of Life XM radio program. Then a couple weeks later I won a SwingSetter from David Lebetter's play better golf web page. I haven't posted enough times to be allowed to show the pictures though.

I love fairways of life.

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Tapatalk

that putter is really nice looking nate! and great wedges divebell

Great looking wedges Divebell! Let us know how they treat you.

Wow. I just got caught up on this thread and I'm just wowed. Lots of great stuff coming to you all. Congrats and thanks for sharing the pics!

Congrats on the wins jls, very nice. Great pics divebell and Nate, congrats again. I am looking forward to the delivery of my putter, hopefully soon.

Just a couple of hours after the above post I went to check todays mail and found this.

Spoiler
100_0866.jpg

Here are several pictures of the new Ping ZB that I won in the 12 Days of Holiday Cheer contest.

Spoiler
100_0869.jpg

Spoiler
100_0870.jpg

Spoiler
100_0871.jpg

Spoiler
100_0873.jpg

Huge thank you to Ping and THP for this great putter, I absolutely love the way the grip feels and look forward to gaming this beauty tomorrow.

Nice putter, Dawg! Glad it came in.

Very nice DD. I really like the high toe on that and the grip looks on the large size.

Nice putter, Dawg! Glad it came in.

Thanks buddy.

Very nice DD. I really like the high toe on that and the grip looks on the large size.

I think it looks really good duey, the grip is their standard red/grey Winn grip, it may be the colors.

Very nice, DawgDaddy. Congrats on your new putter!

Congrats again, DawgDaddy! Nice putter.

Sharp looking putter DD. Enjoy!

Looks great DD! Such a nice putter! Enjoy it!

Back