Equipment Pondering - W/ OEM Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tour Mashie. Things are dirt cheap used right now.

This. I've really thought about getting one used online just so I can see what the Mashie is all about.

I honestly don't think I've ever hit a 4w. Now you have me pondering a couple really long par 3's that play into the wind all summer, lol.

I freaking love them Duey, has made the top of my bag much better since I went that way. It just fits gaps well and is all around easier to hit than a 3 for me. I used to LOATHE any woods until I went to 4.

I honestly don't think I've ever hit a 4w. Now you have me pondering a couple really long par 3's that play into the wind all summer, lol.

It's all about the 4 wood, my friend. It's my go to on short par 4s ad really long par 3s.

Tap before talk.

Ive never hit or even pondered a 4W in my life. Hybrid takes care of that area.

I'm pondering them new Cobra AMP hybrids just so I can snooker ole TC :D

Ive never hit or even pondered a 4W in my life. Hybrid takes care of that area.

4W plays just as long as a 3W for me, but way easier. My 20* couldn't get near that distance haha

4W plays just as long as a 3W for me, but way easier. My 20* couldn't get near that distance haha

I see. Maybe I will ponder one and eventually hit one.

I was a skeptic, but, Its filled a good void for me...and I don't squirm when I grab for it like I did my 3W's hahaha

I wouldn't have pondered one either, but I was lucky enough to test the r11 during the forum testing and never looked back.

Tap before talk.

Gees lots of 4W love in here. I feel pressure to give a 4W a shot now.

I honestly think if there were more lefty options I would rock one dude. I want to throw one thing out there for you though: CLeveland Black 3wood is 16*! Just sayin'

I honestly think if there were more lefty options I would rock one dude. I want to throw one thing out there for you though: CLeveland Black 3wood is 16*! Just sayin'
I'd love to game a 4 wood, but the only one I know of is made by Ping and I just can't play their sticks. Nasty looking.

4 woods rule. I really reccomend one to anyone. Easy to get off the deck and still plenty long off the tee.

Oh double snap! You might be onto something here. Hawkpondering!

Oh double snap! You might be onto something here. Hawkpondering!

No need to hawkponder, I bet Patty can get you one is stiff.

No need to hawkponder, I bet Patty can get you one is stiff.

Most likely. If she doesnt chunkyrespond me.

I'm pondering a Matrix Radix shaft for my 3W. Should probably get fitted, but knowing me I'll just grab a used #6 and have it plugged in. :blob:

As far as the 3W, I think they're a great club if you can hit them. Took me a long time to get comfortable with them. I prefer the lower profile ones. Seem easier to get off of the deck than the taller ones. Mine is a 15.5˚ and I feel like I can control distance pretty well with it. I have more trouble with hybrids to be honest. Have a tendency to hook every one I've tried so far.

Give them a try, I play a TEE 4 wood at 16.5* and I freaking love that stick.

J40 driver. Bridgestone cart bag :D

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

Just ordered a Bridgestone Cart Bag for myself... Bday present for me.

Just ordered a Bridgestone Cart Bag for myself... Bday present for me.

Sweet - I have been quietly pondering these as well.

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

Sweet - I have been quietly pondering these as well.

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

I love mine, highly recommended. My brother, Badass, uses the Bridgestone Mini Staff bag. Man, that's one good looking bag.

Nice! Birthday cart bags are awesome. Especially Bridgestone ones!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back