Contest Winners Thread

Looks great DD. Congrats!

Nice looking putter Dawg. I am sure you will enjoy it.

That is a great looking putter DawgDaddy!!! Congrats again.

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

Can't wait to see that putter in person DD! Looks really nice!!

Very nice Bierwirth, digging the grip color.

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

That's an awesome prize Bierworth! Those red grips will look great on the R11's!

Those grips look sweet, and they will make those R11s just pop. Nice win!

Sweet putter, Dawg!!

Thanks again everyone on the warm wishes, A huge congratulations to Bierwirth on the nice looking cap and sweet grips, enjoy them buddy.

Thanks again everyone on the warm wishes, A huge congratulations to Bierwirth on the nice looking cap and sweet grips, enjoy them buddy.

Congrats Dawg and looking forward to you bagging a ton of birds with this new puppy!

Congrats Bierwirth with your new grips! They look really sharp with your irons.

Sweet putter DD! Don't know how I missed it but man that thing looks good! Hope you sink some long ones with it!

Trying again to post the pictures of the items I won.

2011-12-28_16-58-50_632.jpg
[/IMG]

photo3.jpg
[/IMG]

photo1.jpg
[/IMG]

Nice loot, JLS! And what is that training aid?

Thanks Jersey Nate. The training aid is David Ledbetter's SwingSetter. I really haven't got to use it much yet. It had some good reviews though.

JLS that is one great looking bag. I was just admiring it at GS tonight. Wish I needed a new one, would have taken it home. Congratulations on the winnings.

Great looking grips. Planning on getting a "red" set for myself.

Lord,

Thank you for directing me to THP. This place is off the chain!

Amen!

Congrats all. This forum makes me want to cry because of all the neat stuff you all are getting.

Nice looking haul jts1967, I am like the others that R-11 bag is awesome.

Missed some of these - some really cool winners. Those grips are awesome and the R11 bag is sharp.

Won a pair of Maui Jim sunglasses from the PGA Tour Network's Maginnes on Tap radio show on Friday night. They are sending me a gift certificate for the website so I can pick out the pair I want.

Won a pair of Maui Jim sunglasses from the PGA Tour Network's Maginnes on Tap radio show on Friday night. They are sending me a gift certificate for the website so I can pick out the pair I want.

I have a few pairs and love them. Congrats

Ready, Aim, (Kindle) FIRE!

Won a Black Widow umbrella and towel. And 12 20Xl golf balls.

Back