What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ordered a new set of R11 irons yesterday 4-SW 1* strong, 2* up, 1/2 inch long, Reg flex graphite, soft stepped once (hell getting old). My new 58* Eidolon wedge to go with them came today. Whole new bag for 2012 Ping G20 driver, Callaway FT iZ 3 wood and Adams A12 17* Hybrid all senior flex.

Earl

On a whim, i bought a new adams f11 3wd on ebay today.

Ordered a new set of R11 irons yesterday 4-SW 1* strong, 2* up, 1/2 inch long, Reg flex graphite, soft stepped once (hell getting old). My new 58* Eidolon wedge to go with them came today. Whole new bag for 2012 Ping G20 driver, Callaway FT iZ 3 wood and Adams A12 17* Hybrid all senior flex.

Earl

Nice pickups! I hear nothing but good things about the R11's around here. I'm sure you'll love them. Not to mention the new wedge.

I know the feeling of having to wait buddy, the order on the new Black is now 10 days and counting, I refuse to think about it much (you know I am lying :D )
The only place I can hit is in a dome anyway ...ahh, but headed to Palm Springs in early March so they will get a solid work out then!
gb

Congrats Lefty on the new guns man! You will be going low in 2012 :golf2:

I can hear my Saturday morning skins game gang, crying in their beers now !!:D
gb

Grips! 10 Lamkin mid-sized white ones.

I bought a dozen E5's today. I can't wait to give them a shot. I like their price range and love the E6's. We'll see if these can do anything for me.

Bought a pair of Under Armour Golf pants off the clearance rack at my local Di*ks Sporting Goods (dont want to upset the pga). White with tan pin stripes.

I got 4 Talamonti shafts in the mail on Tuesday and just took the Driver and the 3 Wood over to get reshafted. I have to wait on the sleeves for the rescue 11's.

The putter I ordered mid december finally arrived with some other stuff.

bc6106b7-b65f-0db6.jpg

nice putter. I really like my Method 001.

I bought a mFGP from Jman and getting it reshafted and gripped from Seemore!

Picked up a Cleveland FL 3W.

Went back to Golfsmith today and spent some time on the sim with it, and loved it. Had one in the used section that was pristine, snagged it up for cheap.

Went back to Golfsmith today and spent some time on the sim with it, and loved it. Had one in the used section that was pristine, snagged it up for cheap.

I've been wanting to try this club, but my local golf stores never seem to have it in stock for lefties.

I've been wanting to try this club, but my local golf stores never seem to have it in stock for lefties.
I saw it in the used section the other day and didnt grab it, went back today and it was still there, knew it was sign. Hehe

Got this yesterday at Academy Sports. Great for chipping inside with birdieballs! Great Practice!
10123591.jpg

Pickup up a iPing cradle and putter app. Also, got my son's putter back from being refinished and painted white by Golfin Colors. And while i was picking up my putter, I got 8 dozen mixed Bridgestone A5, A6, A7 & 330's slightly used and cleaned $20.00.

Great find today at Dicks Sporting Goods. I got a pair of adidas Adipure black/white/black for $26.91. It was on clearance for $139.93 but there was a clearance sale going on that took an additional 75% off of .93 ending items. Added a $10 off $25 coupon, which got me to $26.91. What a steal!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's a crazy sale. I've never heard of such a thing. Congrats on the steal.

Tap Tap Tap

Sweet you were able to snake it. Grabbed a cleveland Black 3W since its 16* and will use it like a 4w off the bay. $175 and it was only hit a few times. And in the ever elusive stiff flex.

There was only one adipure and it just happened to be in my size. They had other shoes though on clearance with .93 and .97 ending. 97 ending was only 50% off though.

Worked out a great deal with Jman for a couple Niblicks and the Cleveland FL 3W, both of which I had been eyeing on eBay for a while now. Can't wait to get the 3W and the Niblicks!

Worked out a great deal with Jman for a couple Niblicks and the Cleveland FL 3W, both of which I had been eyeing on eBay for a while now. Can't wait to get the 3W and the Niblicks!

Nice, Jman is THE man!

Sweet you were able to snake it. Grabbed a cleveland Black 3W since its 16* and will use it like a 4w off the bay. $175 and it was only hit a few times. And in the ever elusive stiff flex.
That's a deal for the Black, I need to check the bay more often. Surprised you could find the Stiff, thats rare.

That's a deal for the Black, I need to check the bay more often. Surprised you could find the Stiff, thats rare.

There's not very many on there at all. And this was the only stiff so I was happy to snag it.

Wtc is that Cleveland Black so hard to find in stiff flex?

Wtc is that Cleveland Black so hard to find in stiff flex?

Cleveland is on a mission to anger you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back