Morgan Cup - Trash Talk Thread

Look at all you THP/Hackers supporters ripping each other apart....it's so funny.

And Paradouchians don't even have the ballz to show up. That's right. Ballz. With a z.

Lost to the club champ 1 down on Sunday. I need an ego boost after I had him 3 down at one point.

I need to do something quickly in order to get my confidence back. Someone on team THP, please call me soon to play......I have a feeling you are just exactly what I need. Oh Paradise.....don't bother, I don't think you guys know what a phone is.

THis is like deja vu from every post before a THP Outing. Sadly, we lose members after Team THP accepts these offers.

And Paradouchians don't even have the ballz to show up. That's right. Ballz. With a z.

That's the only kind of balls Team THP can seem to find, isn't that right nndosi?

That's the only kind of balls Team THP can seem to find, isn't that right nndosi?

I assume you're talking about Rocketballz, which incidentally is one of the team THP nicknames, for they'll be longer and straighter than their competitors. Thanks for that self-imposed reality check.

Dude you cant be serious. You are one stop away from high tea(bag) from a frosty tipped PGA Tour pro and you want to talk about who has a certain fortitude? Despite this not being the rodeo, you would not last 8 seconds with anybody on Team THP because they are a brotherhood of been there, done that! Its easy to sit up there from the North Pole as Ddec's Elf and wish you could sit on IJP's lap until he got excited and talk trash and we welcome it. However I think you might want to be careful about talking about "having balls". Sometime in the next few years, when yours drop, you will know what that means.

Dude you cant be serious. You are one stop away from high tea(bag) from a frosty tipped PGA Tour pro and you want to talk about who has a certain fortitude? Despite this not being the rodeo, you would not last 8 seconds with anybody on Team THP because they are a brotherhood of been there, done that! Its easy to sit up there from the North Pole as Ddec's Elf and wish you could sit on IJP's lap until he got excited and talk trash and we welcome it. However I think you might want to be careful about talking about "having balls". Sometime in the next few years, when yours drop, you will know what that means.
Day-um.I came in here to jaw with JB, but seeing this changed my mind. I don't know how I could hold up against these schoolyard taunts.

Sounds like you're speaking from experience. Sorry to hear that.

Hmmmm. Now I am confused, I guess Sean has not reached puberty yet despite his advanced age and every year when Dick Clark starts the countdown, he says "this is my year".

Hmmmm. Now I am confused, I guess Sean has not reached puberty yet despite his advanced age and every year when Dick Clark starts the countdown, he says "this is my year".
I'm forever young, which accounts for no ball dropping on my end. haha!

Sounds like you're speaking from experience. Sorry to hear that.

This is why he is expressing all his pent up anger towards Team Paradise. Once Team paradise starts laying down some whuppings they will stop visiting this thread.

:D

This is why he is expressing all his pent up anger towards Team Paradise. Once Team paradise starts laying down some whuppings they will stop visiting this thread.

:D

There are two things you can count on.
1. I will never stop visiting any threads.
2. When your Dick Clark moment happens, things will change drastically for you.

They should do a duet with this guy. Talk about not having that Dick Clark moment:

[video=youtube_share;l6BlH-ZC5P0]http://youtu.be/l6BlH-ZC5P0[/video]

Maybe it is a generational gap thing, but sincere question here. Who is Dick Clark?

OMG, Jwow is owning old men and small children. I had to lol @ IJP's frosted tips and bulldogsgolf.

Team Paradise's new team logo...

Spoiler
Yes it's a penis and you can thank your #1 fan, Bulldogsgolf

Logo3.jpg

bwuahahaha, how fitting for that team.

Stroke?

Wow, you guys sure are "hung" up on men's bodily parts. Watch your backs Team Paradise!

Oh, that is who Dick Clark is. Anyway, back to your regularly scheduled trash talk.

Dick Clark's speech is much like the trash talk of team hackers and THP: slurred and irrelevant.

Wow, you guys sure are "hung" up on men's bodily parts. Watch your backs Team Paradise!

Buddy, I think you might want to skim your way back up and see your fellow paradise follower's post. I know in your advanced age, that things move rather quickly with new posts, but its all there still, I swear.

Dick Clark's speech is much like the trash talk of team hackers and THP: slurred and irrelevant.

LOL, so is your speech if you could get your 15 minutes with IJP

Dude, first you want to talk of the lack of balls on Team THP and now you want to make fun of a man that had a stroke?
Was there that much chlorine in the Ian Poulter gene pool?

This is Dick Clark:
imgDick Clark1.jpg

Incidentally, that will be the facial expression of Chunky when he meets JWow on the course.

Back