2012 Cleveland Mashie Hybrids & Irons

I'm about to blind OEM pre-order one of these. I'm struggling not to. If my craigslist post goes through, it'll probably happen.

I'm about to blind OEM pre-order one of these. I'm struggling not to. If my craigslist post goes through, it'll probably happen.

The 3W? What degree are you thinking?

Hit up Blind9!

Probably the strong 3. 14*. Also a hybrid. Probably a 2i Hybrid, 18*.

Oh, I will. For sure!

Nice dude. Im considering the same thing.

Nice dude. Im considering the same thing.

I think that could really fill the gaps nicely with the stronger 4 iron my RBZ set will have. I also am probably switching to a 10.5* driver from 9*. 14* and 18* sounds very good. From the reviews it sounds like I can hit both off the tee if needed, and they should excel through turf too. I don't see many drawbacks.

I received the 15.5° version of the Mashie Fairway wood today and will be collaborating with JB on a review. Excited to try this one out and hopefully can get some good info for you all. Didn't take pictures as the first post here covers that pretty well, but I will say that it definitely sets up like a big hybrid and looks like it wants to do work.

I received the 15.5° version of the Mashie Fairway wood today and will be collaborating with JB on a review. Excited to try this one out and hopefully can get some good info for you all. Didn't take pictures as the first post here covers that pretty well, but I will say that it definitely sets up like a big hybrid and looks like it wants to do work.

I am going to be waiting with baited breath for your review. The Mashie FW is my #1 ponder for fairway woods this season.

Looking forward to your thoughts! I enjoyed hitting this one in Florida.

Sounds great Hawk, interested to hear your thoughts on this one vs the FL.

Sounds great Hawk, interested to hear your thoughts on this one vs the FL.

I will give you a heads up here WE. This is a different animal. I think it is almost unfair to compare it to a traditional 3 wood.

Man, it really is a different animal. It doesn't seem as short as I thought it would, but it doesn't seem long (if that makes sense).

Man, it really is a different animal. It doesn't seem as short as I thought it would, but it doesn't seem long (if that makes sense).

Makes perfect sense to me but you have you work cut out for you with this review as it is really hard to understand this club until you have it in your hand. I think JB called it a game changer and I think he is right.

I will give you a heads up here WE. This is a different animal. I think it is almost unfair to compare it to a traditional 3 wood.
It is, indeed. I had the opportunity to hit it a few months back, and I really liked it. Was crazy to watch JB put on a clinic with it though.
It does make sense, looking forward to hearing how it treats you.

Thats awesome Hawk, I am looking forward to your thoughts, it will be interesting to see how it stacks up against your FL.

Hawk, are you talking length in distance (yards) or the physical length of the club ?

Sorry, I meant the length of the club.

Sent via Tapatalk

This thread is relevant to my interests. Looking forward to your review Hawk!

Interesting to see how it performs off the tee. I know the that it will be great to hit off the ground. It kinda reminds me of the cobra baffled rail fairway.

Tappin!

Looking forward to your thoughts Hawk! After seeing JB have such good success, this sounds like the real deal, especially for those that struggle with the typical FW wood off the deck.

That's awesome bro, you're going to have some Cleveland Staffers hanging on your every word throughout this one. I can't wait to hear how it works for you.

Looking forward to your review.

If I say you cant get out and hit this soon enough does that make sense? lol cant wait to hear your thoughts OG Hawk.

If I say you cant get out and hit this soon enough does that make sense? lol cant wait to hear your thoughts OG Hawk.

I had to leave for my lesson last night and I was just staring out the window cursing the UPS guy to hurry up. Now I can't get out until Saturday or maybe even Sunday. Obviously, will be interested in distance numbers, but I'm hoping for very good things in the dispersion department.

Can't wait Hawk! Cleveland seems to have hit another homerun with this line of woods.

Back